Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
covid has been fucking me since August and I’ve about had enough. Whether directly with the infection and consequences or indirectly by impacting/delaying my treatment and rehab.

I want to eradicate china and every last slant eyed fucker for causing me and the planet this grief.
If you are going to China, kill Xi jinping for us.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
covid has been fucking me since August and I’ve about had enough. Whether directly with the infection and consequences or indirectly by impacting/delaying my treatment and rehab.

I want to eradicate china and every last slant eyed fucker for causing me and the planet this grief.
dont go to uk. New birus there. ASU birus

mrln

silent ghost
another new strain of covid now? more contagious and faster acting to get one sick? fucking you guys in the u.k...
oh,and in time for vaccine that just came out. which,the "professionals" dont think that this virus will be effected by the meds.
is that a coincidence or do i need to not look into it so much. because something stinks here. or do i need to use soap?

Chernika

Obnoxious
This user was banned
another new strain of covid now? more contagious and faster acting to get one sick? fucking you guys in the u.k...
oh,and in time for vaccine that just came out. which,the "professionals" dont think that this virus will be effected by the meds.
is that a coincidence or do i need to not look into it so much. because something stinks here. or do i need to use soap?
Yuppers. I heard it causes erectile dysfunction, diverticulitis, pernicious anemia, interstitial cystitis, tip of the dick turns blue - permanently. Hardcore stuff.

better wear them masks. You want grandma to live to see next Christmas, right? RIGHT?

McM

ARSELING
That was expectable and I was waiting for that all the time.
I've read the medication they're developing should help against the new mutation too but this has been in a standard newspaper.. what else should they write at the moment?
The vaccine will be administered here in 4 steps: First, the 80 years old and above, then the 70 years old and medical personal/sick people, the third step is police and politicians and at 4th the normal population. Maybe I've missed a group but it's more or less this way.

mrln

silent ghost
That was expectable and I was waiting for that all the time.
I've read the medication they're developing should help against the new mutation too but this has been in a standard newspaper.. what else should they write at the moment?
The vaccine will be administered here in 4 steps: First, the 80 years old and above, then the 70 years old and medical personal/sick people, the third step is police and politicians and at 4th the normal population. Maybe I've missed a group but it's more or less this way.
i see that theres not a 60yr old group for you.
i think the medical/ police/firemen/postal community should be the first ones to get the shot. then teachers. but who am i to say.politicians should be with the rest of the general population.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

mrln

silent ghost
Yuppers. I heard it causes erectile dysfunction, diverticulitis, pernicious anemia, interstitial cystitis, tip of the dick turns blue - permanently. Hardcore stuff.

better wear them masks. You want grandma to live to see next Christmas, right? RIGHT?
in that case,im not leaving my property.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Dude, you're looking into it too much...
You stink, use some soap...

Brainfart

i see that theres not a 60yr old group for you.
i think the medical/ police/firemen/postal community should be the first ones to get the shot. then teachers. but who am i to say.politicians should be with the rest of the general population.
Let the politicians go first...There the cunts pushing this, so they should be the guinea pigs...
images (3).jpeg

Brainfart

my dick turns Blue, and I don't have corona virus...

Back