Coronavirus (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Did someone you know got infected? I don't question the virus, etc. but I've overheard how a woman said something like 'all scam/fake news, nobody of my friends and the ones I know has it'. :rolleyes:
I don't know anyone personally as well who got infected but I haven't to do with 9000 people anymore. Maybe that's the reason.
yes i know people who had it and a few who dieded. i know people who have their friends/family members who died from it as well.

Reactions: McM

D.O.A.

We are Kings
imagine being this fucking stupid.

TUeRWsSi.png

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Did someone you know got infected?
Ya, me. Prior to getting infected and sick I had no comorbidities or in a high risk group. I didn’t smoke, wasn’t obese, not diabetic, etc. I was a late 40s guy which aside from a bunch of healed broken bones, a right lung that because of a previous injury was ~80% of capacity (still have a TLC of >7L) who was in reasonable shape. Covid has fucked me up something good. While in hospital have been in the ICU twice, lost my airway twice and coded, I’m probably around 20%-30% of my prior overall body strength because of an attack on my skeletal muscles which is an improvement over when I was at my worst and couldn’t walk or use my left arm, its fucked up the nerves in my hands so they’re always numb with shitty dexterity. About the only thing it didn‘t impact is my heart, it’s still beating like a mofo. Being treated with some interesting (and fucking expensive) meds that are working but a return to normal which is the expectation from the docs is going to be a lengthy process with a lot of hard work.

Aside from getting the sniffles on occasion, taking NSAIDs once and a while to knock down the arthritis in those broken bones I was fine. All what I’m experiencing now is post covid, there were no other changes to my health or environment.

So when I hear the happy horseshit about it being no worse than the flu I want to behead the cunt. Ya, for some people it is. For others it absolutely isn’t. Why the variation, good question for people much smarter than me and most of us to figure out.

McM

ARSELING
Ya, me. Prior to getting infected and sick I had no comorbidities or in a high risk group. I didn’t smoke, wasn’t obese, not diabetic, etc. I was a late 40s guy which aside from a bunch of healed broken bones, a right lung that because of a previous injury was ~80% of capacity (still have a TLC of >7L) who was in reasonable shape. Covid has fucked me up something good. While in hospital have been in the ICU twice, lost my airway twice and coded, I’m probably around 20%-30% of my prior overall body strength because of an attack on my skeletal muscles which is an improvement over when I was at my worst and couldn’t walk or use my left arm, its fucked up the nerves in my hands so they’re always numb with shitty dexterity. About the only thing it didn‘t impact is my heart, it’s still beating like a mofo. Being treated with some interesting (and fucking expensive) meds that are working but a return to normal which is the expectation from the docs is going to be a lengthy process with a lot of hard work.

Aside from getting the sniffles on occasion, taking NSAIDs once and a while to knock down the arthritis in those broken bones I was fine. All what I’m experiencing now is post covid, there were no other changes to my health or environment.

So when I hear the happy horseshit about it being no worse than the flu I want to behead the cunt. Ya, for some people it is. For others it absolutely isn’t. Why the variation, good question for people much smarter than me and most of us to figure out.
That's a lot of shit happened to you, sorry to hear that and I hope it's all over soon and you're back in your normal life without long term effects.
I hate to be sick and didn't like it to be in the hospital but hadn't any life-threatening illness so far. Only three stays in a madhouse for detox. one 'successful'. And I don't question the existence of covid at all, there's enough evidence. I'm more baffled about the weird stupidity of certain people and their urge to tell it to everyone.

Dolly

Uppity cunt

This is just awful and I hope you make a full and fast recovery. Your words need sharing to the covidiots.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
another Scottish lockdown from midnight tonight - i could cry...
Scotlands lockdown is hardcore innit... basically stay in your house. We , Wales, lockdown December 19 and England last night. The thing is where I live is a massive tourist spot, shit loads of second home owners and despite being told by the gov to 'not travel to 2nd homes' the cunts have been arriving here in their Chelsea Tractors with their fucking Harrods hampers stating how they needed to escape London, Cheshire or wherever. But North Wales is sparsely populated, Very low amount of critical care beds , running at 85% full til last week... now all these cunts have turned up tension is rising massively in Wales. You know how much the Welsh ( Generally not all) hate the English, my local facebook groups are talking of burning holiday homes down again, as they did in the 80's some of the threads are scary.

HG

95T exp
Scotlands lockdown is hardcore innit... basically stay in your house. We , Wales, lockdown December 19 and England last night. The thing is where I live is a massive tourist spot, shit loads of second home owners and despite being told by the gov to 'not travel to 2nd homes' the cunts have been arriving here in their Chelsea Tractors with their fucking Harrods hampers stating how they needed to escape London, Cheshire or wherever. But North Wales is sparsely populated, Very low amount of critical care beds , running at 85% full til last week... now all these cunts have turned up tension is rising massively in Wales. You know how much the Welsh ( Generally not all) hate the English, my local facebook groups are talking of burning holiday homes down again, as they did in the 80's some of the threads are scary.
where i am right now is a tourist spot also - not so many 2nd homes though - there were a lot of visitors here at new year even although no events were on - the locals have the same opinion as your locals...

its not 100% that im not going back to work, ill find out today...to have to endure another month sitting is this fucking room might drive me mad - thank god for tunes...

HG

95T exp
sidenote - shes telling me i cant come back unless i get the jag, im not keen on getting it...and even if i agreed when would that be? - months away?...

HG

95T exp
you would think that China would have the biggest brass neck looking around the world at what they have created...honestly, how can they sleep?...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
sidenote - shes telling me i cant come back unless i get the jag, im not keen on getting it...and even if i agreed when would that be? - months away?...
who is she and do you mean jab/innoculation.. do you mean your boss at work? if so thats ridiculous, as theyre doing the elderly and front line first

HG

95T exp
who is she and do you mean jab/innoculation.. do you mean your boss at work? if so thats ridiculous, as theyre doing the elderly and front line first
sry - she = old dear, shes super paranoid and i can understand obvs due to her condition - listen dollsy no-one i know back in glasgow gives a fuck about the virus...im split, idk...its fucked up

Dolly

Uppity cunt
sry - she = old dear, shes super paranoid and i can understand obvs due to her condition - listen dollsy no-one i know back in glasgow gives a fuck about the virus...im split, idk...its fucked up
Well you're safer there, Im guessing she 's eligible for the jab soonish, so for now just tell her you will have it when you can. You wont need to make the actual decision til the day, and as you said its months away. Stay off the brown shit too. <3

Back