Coronavirus (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
I have yet to see a funeral or a funeral home complain they are overrun, it is so convenient though that Rona killed the flu this year, the number of deaths this year show no spike? I think living in fear and losing rights that took hundreds of years and an untold number of lives to establish is worse than death, but that is just MHO!

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This is just awful and I hope you make a full and fast recovery. Your words need sharing to the covidiots.
Thank you sweetie. I can’t have a discussion with the deniers anymore. It’s like arguing with someone who insists the world is flat.

Don’t want to take the vaccine, that’s fine and everyone should have choice over their body. But to say the virus is a hoax or doesn’t exist just makes you look like a horse’s ass.

HG

95T exp
im here till the end of January at least, ive spoken to the gaffer - trades cant enter other properties unless its an emergancy - hes telling me cops are stopping vans/cars and handing out £1k fines...

mrln

silent ghost
136447292_157178179527493_7519445984054111775_n.jpg

HG

95T exp
the bird who works in the post office is 50 - she put her details into the "when do i get the vaccine" website - its telling her Feb 2022...so thats reassuring...im so far under the radar im never gonna show up on a list...

i wonder if that SA witch doctor has conjured up any more variants yet?...

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
USA 380.000 deaths
UK 80.000 deaths fish and chips eaters
Italy 78.000 deaths lasagnas eaters
Albania 1200 deaths, raskolucci is alive
Australia 900 deaths and DOA dont give a shit
Brazil 240.000 deaths flip flop lovers

Last edited:

Graziani

You see !!!! Australia AND albania have a very low number of deaths. Any explanation?

Last edited:

Graziani

More than 3000 death americans by day. What is going on? You dont wear masks and keep safe distance?

I wear mask every day

Back