Coronavirus (14 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
It was nothing for me either - the doctor who gave me it was nice, she is a twin, her sisters a nurse, we spoke for a while... She was cool...
Mine asked a question about my medication, jabbed me and disposed of the needle before I even knew what was happening.

HG

95T exp
Mine asked a question about my medication, jabbed me and disposed of the needle before I even knew what was happening.
We had a chat for 5 mins, she was nice, it was good...
Post automatically merged:

One down, one to go...

Last edited:

Backburner

Rookie
Something happened to the neighbor of a family member recently. He tested positive for the virus but felt no symptoms at all. He was healthy enough that it didn't affect him at all. Then he took the vaccine and for the next week he was vomiting, nauseous and had diarrhea. He also had fatigue and could barely leave his bed. The vaccine actually is worse than the flu itself, it is not a joke.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Funny how the Nazis on the left are the ones to push for vaccine passports and what should happen to those who don't vaccinate. How about I put a bullet in your head instead.

tooshort

Lurker
1622059060381m.jpg

Sounds a bit tin-foily to me bruv
Lol sure

deviant2

hell is other people
Fauci: We did not send money to China.
Senator: Yes you did.
Fauci: Let me explain why we did that...
:areyouserious:

Fauci: We don't do Gain of Function.
Fauci: But if we did we followed the guidelines and it is being done in North Carolina.
:brainhurts:

tooshort

Lurker
This fucking guy went from explaining why windows vista wasn't a pile of shit to telling world 3rd world governments they can get a corporate licence for mosquito nets and malaria drugs. He went from being a nerd like Steve Wozniak to a snake oil salesman like Steve Jobs.
This fucking guy went from explaining why windows vista wasn't a pile of shit to telling world 3rd world governments they can get a corporate licence for mosquito nets and malaria drugs. He went from being a nerd like Steve Wozniak to a snake oil salesman like Steve Jobs.
Dude just wait till they unreadct faucis emails

Back