Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
This is an example of your best retort before you run away. You're in luck I have time to ridicule you some more.

This is you being unfuckable even before covid. You probably looked like an unfuckable douche to all the normal people around you even without uttering a word.

You're such a pussy that you've been sniffing behind me since 2019, the first time I pointed out those pictures and you have never shared another one. lol

You were ready for covid because no one comes near you anyway.
06f717e9-3efe-4d53-8984-d439f5f5b14c-jpeg.376911
You has long hair and british hat
Lol, You don't have any children you worthless mong. You are one of the dumbest people to ever post on this board. Post your fat head in a helmet again. I need a laugh.
Helmet man was Bill photo. Not Vwj. I have good memory brain chemistry

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
See you do know fuck all, don’t even know why you wear a mask at high altitudes, plus there are other photos of me here

High altitudes, hahahaha. The sign behind you says Riverside Bakery. How high is that? Not even mentioning the fact that you don't look fit enough to hike to the corner grocery. You get flustered and make up a life whenever you're beat on for being a loser, just like your biochemist and astrophysicist non-existent children appeared when brainfart beat on you.
You has long hair and british hat

Helmet man was Bill photo. Not Vwj. I have good memory brain chemistry
You are correct about the helmet thing. Migs is the other helmet head. jina is an even bigger pussy than the helmet club . His hair is very feminine looking and his personality is better suited for a girl.

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
You are correct about the helmet thing
See wrong yet again
You know at altitude there are mountains with snow and ice on them right, that ice flows down into glaciers, those glaciers then melt into guess what? Rivers, there are even lakes at 4000m, and guess what, paths up into mountains go besides rivers and they put tea houses/bakeries by the side of these rivers and lakes

Try harder

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You're the only weak cunt with a mask moron. The bitch behind you is in short sleeves. I can google that bakery. So I will ask again sissy boy, how high is that? Go ahead an expand on your faux life and tell me about your amazing mountain adventure...

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
whats the 25% and whose them people.
inquiring minds.
Between Brainfart Dev and DOA's conspiracy posts as well as those other two tards it's probably more than 25%. Did you notice the two tards just knew it was them?

edit - I should have said conspiracy/shit posts because some of it wasn't just about conspiracies.

Last edited:
Back