Coronavirus (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Don't @ me with garbage leather face. You're closer to death than me, and you have nothing to live for.

You can't discuss anything, you fail at debate, and your flames are still weak a decade later. It's a good thing you're the admin otherwise you would get little respect.

Controlling the virus spread has never been about the death rate. It's always been about protecting our healthcare systems and preventing them from being overwhelmed. When that happens death rates go up for everything because resources and personnel are on limited supply.

Selfish fucks deserve to sit in a Covid filled hallway painfully waiting on an ECG, an X-ray, a breathing treatment etc. All you cancer fans are going to love the increases in cancer deaths a few years from now. Lack of evaluation, lack of discovery means some of you and your loved ones could be cultivating a tumor that will be missed because of the extended strain on our already weakened system. Then you must also take into consideration the increased loss of life to healthcare workers and their families, or how many will just quit.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You mean the horse med that’s been used on more humans than horses before the flu spread? Spouting MSM bullshit again dumdfuck?
Eat horse wiener with a side of horse paste and a tall glass of pee.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
After third shot , i feel like Nacho Vidal

And my dear Bethy doesnt want any shot
Don't @ me with garbage leather face. You're closer to death than me, and you have nothing to live for.

You can't discuss anything, you fail at debate, and your flames are still weak a decade later. It's a good thing you're the admin otherwise you would get little respect.
Go back to drive your ambulance, Bgirl. Covid people need you.

Last edited:

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Ima stick this in here. Just because.
Screenshot_20220113-013240.png

Guipago

Forum Veteran
A funny thing happens when you google 'Did Pfizer CEO say defamatory things about covid' a simple question, the answer is simpler, not 1 post saying he bagged out the covid vaccine, how come, the anti-vax guys says he shits on his own vaccine, saying we shouldn't take it, :rollseyes2: more bullshit, there was this though.
Google it yourself, research everything before you Retard & Shitpost it, prove I'm wrong.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Hmmm guess you don’t like getting shown up for your bullshit yet again
You're a dimwit that I don't pay much attention to, but I do enjoy telling you to eat cock jina. You've never shown up anyone helmet head.
After third shot , i feel like Nacho Vidal

And my dear Bethy doesnt want any shot

Go back to drive your ambulance, Bgirl. Covid people need you.
That was a long time ago. I would never work in healthcare ever again. I would not be putting myself or my family at risk and have to deal with so many stupid people that don't care who they harm. This is a different time, back when I was a paramedic it was mostly drunk drivers and gang shootings. I left EMS because I had enough of watching abuse of the medical system including emergency services. In other words, patients began to annoy me. There's no way I could tolerate dealing with a bunch of dumb people and holy rollers seeking out help and giving god credit for saving them.

Last edited:

Collins

Well Known Member
The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

Says the video unavailable??

HG

95T exp
damn shame this got flh'd...

sad shit ppl - posters and staff - shoulda just deleted shit...

thread was started years ago...

Vwj

NewbieX
You're a dimwit that I don't pay much attention to, but I do enjoy telling you to eat cock jina. You've never shown up anyone helmet head.
But you seem to reply to me pointing out your bills hit 🤷‍♂️

I would never work in healthcare ever again
Good, as you dont know the difference between animal and human medication

Back