Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
From day one those sheep were told big pharma were immune to vaccine lawsuits. They will have to live with their consequences.

View attachment 666230
In response to the meme.
First, that pic is freaking me out man.

And 2nd, this doctor was silenced early on because he was very vocal about the spike protiens, mRNA, the pcr tests, kids and babies being jabbed...

He's since focused on finding some combinations of different suppliments to cleanse and detox if people took the jabs and are having affects from them, or are worried they made a bad choice.
There's others working on ways to block spike protiens, strenghten blood cells and arteries and the heart.
Worth the read.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Matt Hancock admitted to the author of his new book that the government knew from the start masks didn't work but went full steam ahead because that little psyco Niola Sturegon (Scotlands first minister at the time) was abouts to do it so they beat her to it for political points.

PS there are dozens of videos now of doctors and quaified people saying masks don't stop virus particles. They pulled our keks down and dry shafted us the cunts.
Even the Guinea leprechaun said so.

deviant2

hell is other people
:rage: Jesusfuckingchrist!!! :rage:

So pfizer got emergency approval this past Tuesday to use a "tested" and by tested I mean on mice only, booster called Bivalent on children ages 6 months to 5 years. But only if those children have received the last dose of pfizers 3 dose Monovalent vaccine. If they haven't received the third dose, **they're encouraged to do so so that they then can get the booster.**
WHATTHEFUCK?!!
4th shot
for children
ages 6 months
to 5 years
only tested
ON FUCKING MICE
:shuddup:

deviant2

hell is other people
You can't make this shit up...
Forfuckingserious, this country has been so fucked over by our government.

No more jab mandates for federal employees rules the 5th Circut Court of Appeals, overruling president potato and his unlawful mandates.
This, nearly 3 years after the fact with 98% of employees already vaxxed because they were forced to get them. Good job judges, way to be there.

Don't know why the link looks like that. It's from the Associated Press...

FYyrGLFXkAcTsNj.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
They went from don't worry, take the vax, it is safe to...

...well, there may be some extreme side affects to...

...fuck off, we don't care what it does.

This, despite all the other proof that this was bullshit, should make it quite clear that this virus was indeed a load of crap.

Fubr4JqX0AExdOc.jpeg.jpg

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
:rage: Jesusfuckingchrist!!! :rage:

So pfizer got emergency approval this past Tuesday to use a "tested" and by tested I mean on mice only, booster called Bivalent on children ages 6 months to 5 years. But only if those children have received the last dose of pfizers 3 dose Monovalent vaccine. If they haven't received the third dose, **they're encouraged to do so so that they then can get the booster.**
WHATTHEFUCK?!!
4th shot
for children
ages 6 months
to 5 years
only tested
ON FUCKING MICE
:shuddup:

This week i took bivalent. It's my fifth corona vaccine.

Graz, you idiot!!! You Will die soon by heart attack!!!!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I believe in Science and Darwin. ,... and Pfizer factory...I am the only GG member with 5 covid vaccines. @Brainfart
We live in a society now I seen a homeless guy in an alley with his belt around his arm cooking his vaccine on a spoon. Anyway, he died of pneumonia because his cardboard box wasnt waterproof.

pebkam

Rookie
Enough people will never come to the realization, that nothing ever happens by accident.
Everything, is orchestrated.
WW2, Korea, Cold War, JFK, 911, Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine, London bombings, Paris bombings,
Everything, is meticulously planned & orchestrated.

The virus is obviously man-made.
Whether the virus was created in Wuhan = unknwon.
Knwon = the virus was released into the wild, in Wuhan.
Known = Western elites (US/UK governments) were not telling the truth about what they knew, at the time.
Known = Big pharma and "put option" bankers made trillions.
Known = a worldwide "roll call" was forced.
Knwon = global supply chain (to the very farthest parts), was tested.

Options:

The Chinese released it by accident.
The Chinese released it as part of their plan for China
The CIA released it, as part of their plan for the USA
Another "agency" orchestrated it as part of their overreaching master plan for civilization.
The virus organically originated from a bat.

deviant2

hell is other people
:tap:

The Bioweapon That Elected Biden
JUL 3, 2023

Red China won Cold War II. As Sun Tzu said 2,500 years ago, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Chairman Xi did so by using a bioweapon and bribes to eliminate the leader who opposed him. Xi replaced him with Biden who he bought off a few years earlier for a lousy few million dollars.

The Jerusalem Post reported, “China deliberately engineered the coronavirus virus as a bioweapon, a Wuhan Institute of Virology researcher claimed this week in an interview conducted by Chinese-born human rights activist and author Jennifer Zeng."

“Researcher Chao Shao asserts that the virus was deliberately engineered by China as a bioweapon, and that his colleagues were tasked with identifying the most effective strain for spreading among various species, including people.”

Hmm, by various species does this include bats? If so, it was not bats giving man a virus — as the media and its deep state masters insisted — but man giving bats a virus. Which is more logical?

The story said, “During the exclusive 26-minute interview, Chao Shao shared an anecdote involving another researcher named Shan Chao, who allegedly admitted to being provided with four strains of coronavirus by a superior.”

During the 2019 Military World Games held in Wuhan, members of his team went to check the health of some of the visiting participants.

The Post reported, “However, Chao Shao suspected that these actions were unrelated to virology research and suggested that they were potentially involved in spreading the virus.

“Additionally, Chao Shao disclosed that in April 2020, he was sent to Xinjiang to assess the health status of Uyghur prisoners held in the re-education camps, ostensibly to expedite their release.

“Yet, given the irrelevance of virology expertise in conducting health checks, Chao Shao strongly implied that his mission in Xinjiang was either to facilitate the virus's spread or to study its effects on humans.

“While these revelations are both astonishing and deeply concerning, Chao Shao emphasized that they represent only a fraction of the entire puzzle. The true origin of the pandemic, which has claimed the lives of 7 million lives worldwide, remains a subject of ongoing investigation.”

By investigation, the Jerusalem Post meant government cover-up."

"The U.S. government financed this bioweapon development because the deep state carries pictures of Chairman Mao. In their White Album in 1968, the Beatles assured us that if you did that, you ain’t gonna make it with anyone anyhow. Now that is the only route to success in government circles, and increasingly in corporate ones.

Covid 19 was so ingenious that I do believe it came from the devil himself.

It wrecked the economy and then it wrecked people’s confidence in public health officials. Weakening our economy hastens the pace where Red China becomes the largest economy in the world. They already have the upper hand. Always bear in mind that we rely on them for essential products and they rely on us for nothing."

"Federal public health officials worked against the public interest as they dismissed without any evidence the use of existing medications to treat covid because they wanted a unique vaccine to churn bigger profits for Big Pharma. I hate to say this but the FDA has gone from regulating the drug industry to protecting it.

In April 2020, Hershel Smith wrote The Truth About Hydroxychloroquine.

He said, “This is a conclusion statement by a NIH study on Coronavirus (Covid-19 is SARs, Bat-SARs + some proteins that mimic HIV). This study, entitled ‘Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread,’ was completed and published on August 22, 2005, a study of which Dr. Fauci is certainly aware."

"“The same bureaucracy is still selling the snake oil that this virus is zoonotic. The two videos below show, based on both genetic analysis and paper trail, this virus has an extremely low probability of being zoonotic. This virus has been studied at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, in Canada, Harvard, and at the Wuhan institute. Actual biological material was stolen from the study in Canada, and the Obama administration actually stopped the funding for the study (apparently too late) when they saw the supercharging of the SARs virus that the researchers were pursuing — with the same visiting collaborating Chinese researcher in all instances.”

My comment on Smith’s report was direct: “The evidence is not anecdotal. It is scientific. Fauci is a fraud who should resign. I thought he was all about saving lives. He is not. He is the enemy from within.”"

"Democrats helped facilitate Red China’s use of covid as psyops. At first, Democrats attacked as racist those who called it the Wuhan Flu. They opposed shutting down travel with Red China and a few of them went to Little China neighborhoods to celebrate the Lunar New Year.

Why not? It was the Year of the Rat, always a Democrat favorite.

Readers know I am not a kumbaya kinda guy.

But on April 13, 2020, I wrote, “We should not let COVID-19 stop us as a nation, nor should we allow it to divide us politically. Fight the real enemy: Red China. Whether concocted in a laboratory or not, Red China has used COVID-19 to conduct biomedical warfare by not warning other nations, by withholding information, and by outright lying.

“The media is cooperating in Red China's attack on America by blaming President Trump for not acting sooner. How? He restricted travel with Red China on January 31 before the cases began appearing.

“Then there is the canard about calling COVID-19 the Chinese Virus or Wuhan Virus. Under today's rules, Hitler could have stopped us by calling FDR a Germanophobe.

“For our survival, we must quarantine Red China. Kick their students out. Halt all trade. Recognize Taiwan as the One China. Fight to kick Red China out of the World Trade Organization and the UN.”

Alas, America chose to remain divided and to allow Red China to abuse us."

Welp, there it is...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Back