Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
Putin has had enough of the covid scam... Putin Orders Destruction of All Covid-19 Vaccines in Russia | Real Raw News

UK is having it's own eye opening discovery via former health secretary's text messages...

The U.S. is finding out more all the time about Fauci and his bullshit...

The jig is up people.
If you carry on getting jabs at this point, you really are a fool.

4azwUPCH4NY.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people

Documents...

Dr Fullofshit was worth 7ish million prior to covid.
He exited stage left with a cool 12.6 million in the bank and that's probably a low number.

FjsPEmTXwAQB_P7.jpeg.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
Here we have dr fullofshit totally contradicting himself about vaccines and how new ones should be tested before going public.
The world acted on this piece of shit's every word, every time he lied, every time he changed course. He tells you at the end, that no matter what the public thinks, that they will vaccine us.
The right to govern our bodies has been compromised.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
It is safe to say that while Bobby Kennedy Jr is a democrat, he does not like fauci. Not even a little.
He really looks alot like his Dad.
And rumor has it he may enter the 2024 ring on the dems ticket. If true, all others might as well go home, don't even bother. LOL
I like him.

This is an older article...
Given who he is, I bet he knows stuff.

This next article is about fauci using orphans as well as poor black and hispanic children as test subjects in the 80's. I read about this a few years back when all this covid vaccine bullshit began. I believed it when I read it and finding that Bobby Jr calls a spade a spade, I believe it to be credible info.
Fauci should be locked up. I hope at some point he is.

There's bits from Bobby's book in this article and several links to other info on fauci. It's horrifying what was done to those kids. And even more horrifying that he got away with it.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.11.58-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.42.54-AM.jpg
Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-2.11.26-AM.jpg

The BBC did a doc on fauci and the orphans but that has been swept from the web.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
Don't know how many hoops one must jump through, but here is a start if you have been affected by the kill shots. Or maybe know of someone else who is struggling... pass this along.

deviant2

hell is other people
Cancer seems to be becoming more aggressive since the vaccine roll out. They're being called turbo cancers and with good reason.

This is for all those with health issue concerning cancers, and specifically breat cancer concerning women. Aggressive reoccuring cancers and first time diaognosis is rising at a faster pace than previously reported.
Lung cancers and even benign tumors are being seen in aggressive growth states as well. This advanced aggressive growth comes AFTER the vaccines and boosters.
This doctor has years of research to rely on in cancers and pathology.

Please read.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Don't know how many hoops one must jump through, but here is a start if you have been affected by the kill shots. Or maybe know of someone else who is struggling... pass this along.

From day one those sheep were told big pharma were immune to vaccine lawsuits. They will have to live with their consequences.

1670175886954058.jpg

deviant2

hell is other people
Ok so... Pfizer's vaccine and boosters are causing cancers to go into overdrive(please see the post above).

Check this... Pfizer just bought Seagen(Seattle Genetics) for 43 billion clams. Seagen it just so happens, is in the cure cancer business.
Guess who invested in Seattle Genetics back when they were starting up?!!!
GO AHEAD, GUESS!!!!!

Bill Gates of course!!!
He was one of two early investors.
Imagine that... what a connection, very smooth.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Matt Hancock admitted to the author of his new book that the government knew from the start masks didn't work but went full steam ahead because that little psyco Niola Sturegon (Scotlands first minister at the time) was abouts to do it so they beat her to it for political points.

PS there are dozens of videos now of doctors and quaified people saying masks don't stop virus particles. They pulled our keks down and dry shafted us the cunts.

Last edited:
Back