Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
There’s another one I posted in the other thread - I’ll repost here. It’s brilliant

tyyp

Rookie
Go for it, if someone get offended they shouldn’t really be here

its nice that someone understands, but i dont settle for this either, because someone may still feel off and its not solution. i want not only dolly or her friend or someone else, but everyone to take control over their own life to know full exctacy of life. the problem is not coronavirus but compulsiveness. That is the highest evilness inside peoples. fear and compulsiveness controlling peoples that even instead food they buy toilet paper. it doesnt even make sense. are they eating it or is this disease where one sneezes and everyone gets diarrhoae .Im not trying to control or teach anyone, if someone chooses to live average life with same similar problems and joy that happens occasionally its okay, no problem but there is much more else to experience and peoples are limiting themselves to avoid something much more bigger

HG

95T exp
human nature - everyone in the world is taking notice of this shit - a lot of people are off work - a lot of people are worried - everyone is online...

i see some covid19 bannings in my crystal balls...

Vwj

NewbieX
its nice that someone understands, but i dont settle for this either, because someone may still feel off and its not solution. i want not only dolly or her friend or someone else, but everyone to take control over their own life to know full exctacy of life. the problem is not coronavirus but compulsiveness. That is the highest evilness inside peoples. fear and compulsiveness controlling peoples that even instead food they buy toilet paper. it doesnt even make sense. are they eating it or is this disease where one sneezes and everyone gets diarrhoae .Im not trying to control or teach anyone, if someone chooses to live average life with same similar problems and joy that happens occasionally its okay, no problem but there is much more else to experience and peoples are limiting themselves to avoid something much more bigger
No, I meant if you offend somebody here (gg) then they shouldn’t really be here, you gotta be a little thick skinned

tyyp

Rookie
human nature - everyone in the world is taking notice of this shit - a lot of people are off work - a lot of people are worried - everyone is online...

i see some covid19 bannings in my crystal balls...

its true. people finally dont have to work they have enough time to do something really what they wanted, so much free time. Its wonderful gift, but still they find ways somehow how to torture themselves or just waste time to numb the mind

Vwj

NewbieX
CD84CB92-F215-4EAE-A006-E046683291B6.gif

Back