Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Fucking gook student suburbs in Sydney and Melbourne are spreading this shit like STD's from a docked warship. Thank fuck the gates are shut, now we need to seal these people off from the rest of us, and it's gonna happen.

IMG_20200322_131946.jpg

wino

DILLIGAF
lol yeah the fucking dolie in my house is fucking laughing.

the funny thing is I told his mother I am not supporting him he needs to get on the dole and get a job. at first the fucker goes NA the doles not my thing.I loose my shit and tell him to gtfo his mum backs me up. So we get the fuker on the dole and he starts looking at courses to help him get a job fair enuff, and he starts helping with the house hold bills fair enuff, now this virus is on the loose and the fucker can sit on his arse do fuck all and get paid nearly as much as I do a week while I'm working like a nigger.

yeah I'm laughing my arse off as well !!!!!!!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
the funny thing is I told his mother I am not supporting him he needs to get on the dole and get a job. at first the fucker goes NA the doles not my thing.I loose my shit and tell him to gtfo his mum backs me up. So we get the fuker on the dole and he starts looking at courses to help him get a job fair enuff, and he starts helping with the house hold bills fair enuff, now this virus is on the loose and the fucker can sit on his arse do fuck all and get

...paid nearly as much as I do a week while I'm working like a nigger.

yeah I'm laughing my arse off as well !!!!!!!

You're on the dole too?

Back