Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
my wife and i were discussing this. and seeing how you mentioned it,im sure youve been discussing this also,with others. so its a common thought all around the world. i think someting like that should be put into place. it just might work. what ya got to loose?
It will get it over and done with instead of dragging it out for months...

Brainfart

and in the mean time,researchers and drs can take a lil break. but this all i think is a bit too late.
if china hadnt lied at first,that idea wouldve been the thing to do.
Still will work... If everyone locks down at the same time...

Brainfart

I guess they weren't social distancing
Aus is just lucky. I have still been going to work. disabled people still need care. On my way to work I drive along the beach. Car parks packed. People doing exercise, people goin out for coffee. I hope they all get sick the selfish pricks. Can't even put themselves out for the good of everyone else...

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Aus is just lucky. I have still been going to work. On my way to work I drive along the beach. Car parks packed. People doing exercise, people goin out for coffee. I hope they all get sick the selfish pricks. Can't even put themselves out for the good of everyone else...
My towns been very, very good. My shop is one of 5 open. Everyone is taking it very seriously. People literally jump to stay 6ft away. It's also a very affluent town which means nothing as far as disease is concerned but usually with affluence comes education. Those dumb hicks on your beaches are putting everyone at risk!

Brainfart

My towns been very, very good. My shop is one of 5 open. Everyone is taking it very seriously. People literally jump to stay 6ft away. It's also a very affluent town which means nothing as far as disease is concerned but usually with affluence comes education. Those dumb hicks on your beaches are putting everyone at risk!
I live in an affluent area too. It is a regional place, but very wealthy. They are just selfish, that's all... Besides work(I care for disabled people in their homes) I haven't left the house for nearly 3 weeks... I don't believe getting any virus is good for you. They are in you forever once caught. They become part of your make up... Remember reading that nearly half the human body is made of bacterias that aren't you. Why add detrimental ones if you can avoid it...

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I live in an affluent area too. It is a regional place, but very wealthy. They are just selfish, that's all... Besides work(I care for disabled people in their homes) I haven't left the house for nearly 3 weeks... I don't believe getting any virus is good for you. They are in you forever once caught. They become part of your make up... Remember reading that nearly half the human body is made of bacterias that aren't you. Why add detrimental ones if you can avoid it...
Hopefully good can come from this somehow. I've noticed a shift in many people as far as being greatful for what they have because so much has been taken away from them. I really hope we can beat this, learn from it and make positive changes to the human race because of it. Maybe I am a fool...

Brainfart

Hopefully good can come from this somehow. I've noticed a shift in many people as far as being greatful for what they have because so much has been taken away from them. I really hope we can beat this, learn from it and make positive changes to the human race because of it. Maybe I am a fool...
So far, it has only bought out the worst in people. Selfishness, greed, lying, violence...the list goes on.
Hope your right. My lady said the same thing as you...World would have been destroyed long ago without women...

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
I was having some symptoms..sore throat, chills,low grade fever etc.
I went to see my doctor Tuesday. You don't go inside the building, it's curbside. You pull your car up and are given a mask and a piece of paper about Coronavirus. The nurses triage you..asked me how long I was sick,have I traveled outside the US,or been in contact with someone that's been infected.
I could not leave my window down unless they told me I could.
I was advised if I didn't have strep, I'd be tested for the Coronavirus. .. I've never been happier to have strep throat.

It's one thing to watch the news and see all this unfold,but very different of what steps the medical staff are doing.

Stay home people..this shit is real!

Brainfart

except now tho,more and more people are being discovered as to being infected. and 20% of the drs that were out there helping,are infected. and what % of them might die?
Everyone stays home and rings a number if they are ill. Home visits for people having symptoms...

Brainfart

I was having some symptoms..sore throat, chills,low grade fever etc.
I went to see my doctor Tuesday. You don't go inside the building, it's curbside. You pull your car up and are given a mask and a piece of paper about Coronavirus. The nurses triage you..asked me how long I was sick,have a traveled outside the US,or been in contact with someone that's been infected.
I could not leave my window down unless they told me I could.
I was advised if I didn't have strep, I'd be tested for the Coronavirus. .. I've never been happier to have strep throat.

It's one thing to watch the news and see all this unfold,but very different of what steps the medical staff are doing.

Stay home people..this shit is real!
Gargle salt water... Works...

mrln

silent ghost
the kraft family (owners of the new england partiots) brought 1 mil masks into the states from china,on their own team air plane. ok yes its all well and good gesture. but CHINA!?! fuck that place. i wouldnt trust them masks. they could be contaminated. purposely. they started this shit. whats to say that the place where them masks came from,is a "sterile" environment? i dont trust them fucking pricks. not. one. bit.

Back