Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Ooh matron

09670B7F-EC40-4EE1-BD74-76450661E147.jpeg

Guipago

Forum Veteran
This COVID-19 hasn't finished with us by a long shot, we'll be seeing hybrid strains of this shit soon & stronger strains of the flu are out there now, which is why hospitable staff & Governments are shitting themselves, if covid meets flu it'll be a brand new game, spoke to a mate this morning whose wife runs a hospitable floor, he filled me in a bit, this covid is no joke but what 'might' come next if we don't do what the Governments advise could make it look like a sniffle.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
my girl thinks it's just a better version of the flu.

ffs not happy
I think it escaped from the chinks only virus lab that studies spreading coronavirus to humans, literally down the road from the so called epicenter. it's not even a conspiracy theory it's actually there, a biological warfare study centre. The TV trash that call themselves journalists refuse to even acknowledge this fact.

The team engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue

Vwj

NewbieX
You can hear it now “we got nothing to do except play on our phones, I know let’s burn down the cell towers” 😂🤣😂 fucking muppets, just like the ones that were complaining about the new LED street lights that were killing trees believing they were cell towers 🤦‍♂️

Back