Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
The time for blame should be in the future although the people of a country realising that others are dropping by the thousands every day is a fucking nightmare...

Where I am its virus free (fingers crossed) and lets hope it continues...

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Am I allowed to scream “cover your face” at the self-entitled bare-faced arrogants going for a Sunday stroll in the park with their families?

March 20 - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a state-wide “stay at home” executive order for all residents Friday, the strictest measure yet to fight the spread of the novel coronavirus for the nation’s largest city.

“This is not life as usual,” he said. “Remain indoors, go outside for solitary exercise. Don’t go to a house with multiple people. Don’t go to your daughter’s house. That is a mistake.”

exercise is allowed, walking dog is allowed, and grocery/pharmacy is allowed.

BUT...
April 5:

Strolling with your family into Prospect Park without a face cover, then stopping to have a chat with friends 2 feet away is prolonging our misery.

NYers who followed guidelines have been home since March 16 and we are all going a little nuts.

Found this today in Prospect Park while keeping the dog from chasing a squirrel - a Santeria Sacrifice.

Santeria means 'way or honor of the saints'
and is a blending of Roman Catholicism and Afro-Cuban beliefs. Santería is polytheistic, involving the veneration of deities known as oricha. These are often identified both as Yoruban gods as well as Roman Catholic saints.

since I do not know what lies after, I’ll take the prayers And sacrifice.
EA2F3739-5922-498F-AB3B-8977715B404C.jpeg

and today I watched “Contagion”, 2011 film. Academics and Hollywood knew about this in 2007, let alone a film about it.

Idiots near London yesterday.. there's even a busker ffs!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Same here in Brooklyn. Maybe 40% masks.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Am I allowed to scream “cover your face” at the self-entitled bare-faced arrogants going for a Sunday stroll in the park with their families?

March 20 - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a state-wide “stay at home” executive order for all residents Friday, the strictest measure yet to fight the spread of the novel coronavirus for the nation’s largest city.

“This is not life as usual,” he said. “Remain indoors, go outside for solitary exercise. Don’t go to a house with multiple people. Don’t go to your daughter’s house. That is a mistake.”

exercise is allowed, walking dog is allowed, and grocery/pharmacy is allowed.

BUT...
April 5:

Strolling with your family into Prospect Park without a face cover, then stopping to have a chat with friends 2 feet away is prolonging our misery.

NYers who followed guidelines have been home since March 16 and we are all going a little nuts.

Found this today in Prospect Park while keeping the dog from chasing a squirrel - a Santeria Sacrifice.

Santeria means 'way or honor of the saints'
and is a blending of Roman Catholicism and Afro-Cuban beliefs. Santería is polytheistic, involving the veneration of deities known as oricha. These are often identified both as Yoruban gods as well as Roman Catholic saints.

since I do not know what lies after, I’ll take the prayers And sacrifice.
View attachment 414213

and today I watched “Contagion”, 2011 film. Academics and Hollywood knew about this in 2007, let alone a film about it.

Same here in Brooklyn. Maybe 40% masks.
In Oz they are telling us a mask is no good if you don't have virus. I been wearing one cause I reckon that is bull. What is your opinion on this as a dr....

• Love
Reactions: DrY

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In Oz they are telling us a mask is no good if you don't have virus. I been wearing one cause I reckon that is bull. What is your opinion on this as a dr....
what good is a mask with no filter that doesn't seal to your face, that's what every chink here is wearing. about as effective as the plastic shield to stop you sneezing on the pasta at a all you can eat buffet

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
what good is a mask with no filter that doesn't seal to your face, that's what every chink here is wearing. about as effective as the plastic shield to stop you sneezing on the pasta at a all you can eat buffet
Good point...I wanted to wear one of these but my lady won't let me...she reckons I look ridiculous in it, but I don't give a fuck what people think. I use it for my wood work...
images (5).jpeg

Back