Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fruit Fairy

Slippery When Dead
With all the fatalities, I would've thought I'd be able to see a victim of coronavirus. I guess the exterior view of the carcass is no different than that of someone who died from pneumonia.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I have a customer whose husband is some fancy cardiologist specializing in whatever whatever. Anyways he was forced to fly to Detroit and work in the hospital there for a month. Anyways he's seeing 20 to 40 covid patients a day working 14hr shifts. He says the first thing they do when they admit a patient is pump them full of vitamin C, 1200mg. Everybody take your vitamin c, it protects your cell walls
I eat them like lollies... A fellow teacher I used to work with at school never got sick. When I asked him why he said he ate 2000 mg of vitamin C a day....
It works...

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Interesting article about the potential origin of Covid19 being manufactured in a research laborotory in Wuhan.
Did coronavirus leak from a research lab in Wuhan?
Thank you. Very important information..

China has in Wuhan an institute of virology. The £30million institute, based ten miles from the infamous wildlife market, is supposed to be one of the most secure virology units in the world. AND an institute of disease

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Rwandan soldiers arrested for rape, brutalities during lockdown
by Isaac Kaledzi

April 4, 2020

Soldiers in Rwandan accused of rape
Victims have been talking to military prosecutors about the abuses.

Rwanda’s government has ordered the arrest of some five soldiers accused of raping women and brutalizing civilians during the coronavirus

South Africa: 14-year-old girl raped to death despite lockdown
by Isaac Kaledzi

April 5, 2020
South Africa is on a lockdown to deal with the spread of the deadly coronavirus but that wasn’t enough to bring crimes down.

The empty streets of Soweto and constant police patrols to enforce the lockdown also could not protect the 14-year-old Dobsonville teen from the attack.

The Grade 9 pupil at Aurora Girls’ High School in Soweto according to official was sent to a shop on Thursday.

Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi told journalists on Sunday that when the girl got home, she realised that she had forgotten some of the items she was asked to buy.
Officials said the teenager went back to the shop for those items but did not return. Her family reported her missing to the police.

A search was launched for her and her body was found on Friday in a bush at eMndeni Extension in Soweto.

“How do people sleep after committing such a barbaric, and cruel act? Indeed this is saddening beyond comprehension,” said Lesufi.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
The one percent destroys the 99% trying to help.

630 dead NYC Friday-Saturday
594 dead Saturday - Sunday

I know 3 people what have it. The 4th person died Friday. Mother of 15 year-old twin girls.

😥

Vwj

NewbieX
FC0F50F5-3B49-4A44-9DBD-B0555B5B8521.jpeg

Back