Coronavirus (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
What does that mean? Are you trying to be condescending? Not appreciated.
we shouldn’t be hating on the Chinese as much as we are. This is biblical level shit.
But there Is no clear cut enemy to blame, so people are beating up random Asians.
that is not cool.
(And that includes me yelling at entitled mommies here😳).

mrln

silent ghost
why does the white house keep trying to keep the PROFESSIONALS quiet about the virus for? theyre trying to tell people how it really is,and what its all about. and they keep getting "blocked" in trying to do so.

we shouldn’t be hating on the Chinese as much as we are. This is biblical level shit.
But there Is no clear cut enemy to blame, so people are beating up random Asians.
that is not cool.
I didn't say anything about hating on the Chinese.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
that is not cool.
But you dont like chinks and gooks . Me neither

D.O.A.

We are Kings
So you disagree with me, offer no evidence, and post Trump's current talking points. lol Here's a picture, you seem to understand those
better. View attachment 414875
you've been a butthurt leftist cunt for 4 years now. You still have another 4 to go. You jump on bandwagons like your daughter on nigger cocks, how's Mueller going? how's impeachment going? how's stormy going? how's Charlottesville going? how's your obongocare going? do you like your courts stacked? so much fail and it's all for you :)

what a time to be alive

your trash media are liars btw, stop stealing from ours

grjReNuH.png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Oh tough guy going for my children, again. lol

in vwj's voice - triggered
Your children are worthless in my view but put that aside for a moment and enjoy the fact you've done nothing but fail for 4 years. what you post to me is irrelevant you're just another sack of shit online that doubles as a punching bag for the things that happen IRL, things where you constantly lose.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
My 12 year old is smarter than you dude, and less emotional. That second sentence doesn't make much sense. Are you saying you use me as a punching bag because your life is shit and you envision me losing something?

mrln

silent ghost
TRUMP SAYS WIDESPREAD CORONAVIRUS TESTING 'WOULD NEVER HAPPEN' AND ISN'T NEEDED TO REOPEN COUNTRY

ok we shall see how well that goes over then,when we get "round two" and its worse than the first time. who will he blame then. greenland? because they wouldnt sell their country to him? or because they had only 11 cases and those people are better nd there hasnt been anyother reported corona sickness since. as it is,hes cut off test kits to cities and states.
hes all about the numbers. if no more tests are done,he will say the virus is gone because the number of people who have it. but im sure he and everyone else in washington had a test done.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost

bullshit. the city will leave those bodies there. like it said,"no next of kin". so whose to claim them. and where will they be buried then,seeing they most likely have no cemetery plot. politicians are full of shit. lets see next year,if this holds true.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
bullshit. the city will leave those bodies there. like it said,"no next of kin". so whose to claim them. and where will they be buried then,seeing they most likely have no cemetery plot. politicians are full of shit. lets see next year,if this holds true.
No next of kin? Even more reason to burn em...cremate em...ban cemeteries...waste of land. The cemeteries have the best spots in Australia. Always a great view. Why do corpses need a view anyway...

Back