Favorite type of gore? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smourya579

Nasty Nazi Dick
this is my first post!! Yay!!!

I was just curious, what’s everyone’s favorite type of gore? I love a good bloater, and industrial accidents with aftermath. Or watching someone get creamed by a car. Or bdsm gore lol but mostly bloaters and industrial. Yours?

Hammering alive and then stabbing in various parts of body, keeping the victim alive and then taking the skin of gently then cutting the limbs of and then finally slit the throat and putt his head on his chest with his dick in his mouth... that must gonna be a great combination of torture and gore 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Jane7

Gore goddess
Need to see more decomp. Would be nice to get the Body Farm album (in Texas) or a PD crime scene catalog. There's probably some turd out there sittin on those pics with no idea that it's a gold mine.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I like videos that speak English,and that are happening here in the United States.A Soldiers view of war,torturing,unpredictable suicides,mass shooting rampage,old footage of SS camps and experiments...

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
I do not have any favorites on this kind of things.. i just go with a flow to watch any types of gore to see some real s***!

Back