favorite type of gore (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gman2011

Fresh Meat
My favorite is white people. Most stuff involves black and brown people and after a while it’s just the same shit. White people are better imo because you can see the extent of the injuries easier. Also, it resonates more with me because I’m white. I feel greater empathy and have greater interest in stories for dead Americans or Europeans.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
My favorite is white people. Most stuff involves black and brown people and after a while it’s just the same shit. White people are better imo because you can see the extent of the injuries easier. Also, it resonates more with me because I’m white. I feel greater empathy and have greater interest in stories for dead Americans or Europeans.

One of the better explanations I've read ITT. Cool beans. 👏👏👏

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

sloirt

i hope you have a good day.
i honestly enjoy drug overdoses, self-harm and rapists getting beaten/killed. i can relate to all three in some way. (im not a rapist i was sexually abused and watched my rapist get beaten)

TexasMassacre

I’m just here to watch people die
Beheadings is what I catch myself watching the most. But I do like watching police body cam footage and shooting videos.
I love medical stuff, (never ever could be in the medical field cause I’m retarded)
Mostly like to watch surgery stuff or morgue related things.

shushgore

パンコ
ISIS executions have to be some of my favorites, certain videos and compilations are really well done! But it seems like those idiots can’t come up with new stuff sometimes, it’s always throat slitting/beheading which gets old fast. Second favorite would be cannibalism and necrophilia, some assholes get creative with that shit!:biteme:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I like people drowning in their own bloody heomorage from brain trauma, with fountains spilling out of their mouths. Makes me wanna do a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! 🤩

total anarchy in first world cities
i dont know if it counts as gore but i am a full suporter of BLM i dont really care about their cause but
when the BLM madness was going on in the states and i opend my phone to go on tiktok and see how everyone was attacking cops and burning down citties it just put a big smile on my face

i cant get enough of murders, i also fucking LOVE freak accidents, crazy ass final destination shit. value American gore so much more than foreign. cartel vids get boring and old after awhile.

Ogre Lord

Fresh Meat
Easy, seeing rapists and molesters get what’s coming to them, especially if it’s nice and slow, they don’t deserve a fast end.

Back