favorite type of gore (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
After almost a year passed since my last post in this thread, (#73) I want to share my updated gore favorites with you: For nearly 3 months I have been gore free. But recently I discovered my love for animals killing each other, without any human intervention (e.g. Hyenas ripping up their prey, Tigers, Lions etc. eating gazelles). Also love bull fights where the Torrero is killed or badly hurt by the horns of the bull.

NormalIncel

Lurker
If it involves firearms, I’ll adore it.
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))

pebkam

Rookie
Beheadings with lookie-loo or sad face = best
Cartel abattoirs or Favela executions (with vocals) = best,
if they try to run.... only to be gunned/cut down = super best.
Freefallers with impact and audio = best
Russian Roulette losers with audio = super bestest
bonus points if anyone / anything suffers
super duper bonus points for suffering kids and or animals

RaptureWolf

Lurker
Personally I love watching suicides most. I remember seeing a particular one on this site of a guy who purposefully filmed himself overdosing, drinking bleach and other shit before jumping off a cliff to his death. To this day its been one of my favorites.

danigirlget_it

Stress is caused by giving a fuck
Suicides of all flavors and auto accidents
I used to get into the cartel vids but age must have made me weak because I have to mute them anymore.

Fun fact: in my living will I have very specific requests involving the publishing of photos here if I were to die in some violent visually exciting way. My loved ones def think its fucked up but my mom agreed to do it. Shes always supported me unconditionally lol

ILOVEFEMBOYS

This user was banned
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
Cults, obscure, vintage, rare, snuff, torture ect. Stuff you dont normally see at all.

ZeroSeven

Rookie
I like all sorts, but favorites are probably decapitations, dismemberments, murders on video, suicide, workplace accidents, creative executions, final destination type deaths, and what not. I also like death pics and videos from the US and western countries, feels more relatable to my environment, than some third world country.

ArtTheClown

Rookie
Unforeseen or unbeknownst (to the victim) accidents, murder, and mayhem. I doesn't necessarily have to be super bloody and messy, I think it's just more of the surprise and sudden occurrence of death itself than anything. Example, the recent hammer video where two guys are playing some game at a table, then a third guys comes up and just starts whaling away with the hammer. Or the fat chick and the lover "banging" and then suddenly her ex comes in with a knife and starts stabbing away. Those "spontaneous"/ caught off guard murders just hit different.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Police officers getting killed is my absolute favorite. Being tortured while killed is even better. There is nothing more orgasmic than seeing the looks of terror and hopelessness in the faces of these smug state enforcers when they realize that they will never see their families again.

Favorite (general) type of gore? Fire. Motherfuckers being burned alive. +100 points if they are cops.

Satanicgoatdad

☆☆☆ banana_bat ☆☆☆

Definitely murder gore or anything related to that because, i like the story’s behind it and i like reading about it.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
i like watching people jump from tall buildings and the resulting close-up splatter. it's rare because something's always in the way.

Definitely murder gore or anything related to that because, i like the story’s behind it and i like reading about it.
You got good taste. I like falling down the rabbit hole of why someone got them or their whole family fucked up because of a mistake they’ve made or what they couldn’t get themselves out of.

Torn Weiner

I'm Jewish & Proud

My favorite genre is anything messy and that contains: blown off heads, disassembled bodies, blood covering the ceilings and walls, people screaming, people crying, crowds of people standing around a mangled body in the street, limbs and parts in trash bags, disemboweled abdomens, unrecognizable faces, animal attacks, drug mishaps, gang members getting shot to pieces, anyone getting shot to pieces, freezing to death, and/or burning to death... it's not much but that's what i came here for 🤟

Back