favorite type of gore (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Autopsies. Crime scene photos with high flash. "clean" corpses- stab wounds, bruises, still intact, not too rotted. Okay, maybe a little rotted. Corpses posed strangely or whom died in strange circumstances or locations. "Clean" dismemberment, where I can still distinguish each discrete part of the body.

Brutal accidents, extreme violence, flesh exploded like a rotten pumpkin thrown at the pavement etc... are interesting but less enjoyable... less pretty. I do cringe when I see head trauma though it is also fascinating. I do appreciate the reality of the mess. Oh, the eye is all the way there? And the teeth are where? The jaw is missing? is this even a person? hmm...

kchan

Mentally Unstable
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I enjoy suicides, specifically jumping.

twozzzz

Lurker
I don’t got an appetite for gore honestly, but anything war related I watch. It’s just too interesting to see humans live life like it’s a video game. And those Arabs get gruesome asf over there

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Anything involving sex predators getting rekt.
My all time favorite video is of a Brazilian pedophile who got lured to some sort of landfill area and was set upon by people with axes. He screamed like a little kid with his arms hanging on only by slivers of flesh as he flailed on the ground. They hacked at him for about 20 seconds and then they smashed his head in with cinderblocks and pieces of rubble.

All sex predators and anyone who tries to sympathize with them deserve their final moments to be filled with absolute gut wrenching terror.

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
1) Cutting off penises
2) Castration
Especially if they do it themselves. I adore it! I love it. I.cant.get.enough.of.it🥹🥹!!!!!
Someone once sent me a video in pm of cutting of dicks....instant admiration😍😍😍.

3) Suicide...to remind me where i could have been and that i need to stay alive and enjoy the beautiful sides of this life. And to be with them in their last moment. I don't really enjoy it. I think its super sad. Especially the ones where you can see the regret and knowing with atleast jumpers...they regret the moment they let go.

4) Freak accidents. One min they alive...next they are dead. Makes me thankful and reminds me of being grateful for getting another day.

5) Dead bodies. Rotten bodies. Bloated bodies. Drowned bodies. Suicide bodies. Dismemberment of dead bodies. Autopsies. Just fascinate and excite me. Some are even prettiest in death. Dead bodies can be absolutely beautiful. And peaceful to look at. Others have the most stunning and amazing colours, swelling and/or bloating. Wounds are also exciting due to the layers and colours.

6) Accidents/murders/attempt suicide/shootings what ever you can imagine, where the person/victim survives. Because its absolutely fascinating what the body can endure, heal and recover from!

Darox

Rookie
I like watch suicide - but no jumpers, its not "fun"
Another time i like to watch cartels, and they justice serve ;)
Dead bodies - thx GodHand for war photos
And ofcourse i like watch video from same country what i live, but not so much is from Poland.

I dont like watch decapitation, or some other head smashed. its too many of it everywhere

Roldini

NewbieX
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I think i really like war And accidents genre, but maybe its becouse i visited LiveLeak when it was still up And was looking for this type of gore

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

Work accidents.. never ceases to amaze me how stupid one gets when trapped in a routine..

Kiōn Feng

Lurker
Can you please tag me or send me link videos of some of your favorites? I love watching isis videos as well. Cheers mate! 🍻☺️

I mostly like seeing girls who have just died, and the contrast I can imagine, from being alive and having plans for the evening.. and then lying there dead, preferably with pissed pants..

Back