bizarre Gurgled During Her Rapping Days (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I bet you're a Virgin.... :rejection:
Hes literally fucked everyone remotely passable on this forum including some elderly and infirm people. He does have some standards tho and, even while drunk refuses the really rank members, but you'd have to be really putrid for that.... Im guessing you've not had any rick huh?

KeVinVictus

Fuck you.. you fucking Fuck ...
Hes literally fucked everyone remotely passable on this forum including some elderly and infirm people. He does have some standards tho and, even while drunk refuses the really rank members, but you'd have to be really putrid for that.... Im guessing you've not

Hes literally fucked everyone remotely passable on this forum including some elderly and infirm people. He does have some standards tho and, even while drunk refuses the really rank members, but you'd have to be really putrid for that.... Im guessing you've not had any rick huh?
Thank God no.. .. These must have been absolutely devastated and desperate women.....:ultracame:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I dont think gurgleds ever fit into anything that skimpy, Her knickers are bigger than my tops.

Back