Interview with a Transgender swimmer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ingredient

NewbieX
Superb reply there ,the world has gone mad

Chopping your dick off doesn't change the rest of your body. The height of this swimmer, the muscular structure, the ability to build muscle period....all makes this ridiculously unfair. Its just fucking great that women who train their entire lives within the confines of their biology now have to compete with this frankenathlete because we have to be woke is just disgusting. So basically, being biologically a man and all the free testosterone that brings is legit, but juicing as a competitor to increase it is not. Fucking world is going up in flames.

I like the slow clap the second place finisher is doing with a giant smirk
If they chop off the balls though less testosterone which does change the body right?

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Mr Nimbus
Mr Nimbus.jpg

Vwj

NewbieX
There was also a incident in the changing room where a transgender mum (read dad) tried to get into the female locker room and another mum stopped him, I mean her,

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
If they chop off the balls though less testosterone which does change the body right?
Blockers and E eliminate and replace those hormones. No t, no surgery needed to reduce t. Muscles atrophy, density and definition is lost, skin softens, hair thins and growth slows, body fat redistributes itself (tummy, chest, hips, rear, underarms (if overweight). Biochemical reset for most of the body, you even smell different.

I still don't think this means for Lia that she should compete with these women.

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom

Barely. It's not going to make him shorter, it's not going to change his skeletal structure or make his arms less long, it's not going to change the underlying muscle structure.
Blockers and E eliminate and replace those hormones. No t, no surgery needed to reduce t. Muscles atrophy, density and definition is lost, skin softens, hair thins and growth slows, body fat redistributes itself (tummy, chest, hips, rear, underarms (if overweight). Biochemical reset for most of the body, you even smell different.

I still don't think this means Lia should compete with these women.
Yeah but its not going to make him shorter to have less of an arm reach, nor completely erase any body conditioning he had up until then.

A snip and some hormones are not going to completely alter him into a woman when he has lived as a man for 20 some years. Went through puberty as a man, etc.

And if we are going to say "hormones are ok" to make this person eligible to compete, then we should abolish the restriction of them for use by everyone.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Barely. It's not going to make him shorter, it's not going to change his skeletal structure or make his arms less long, it's not going to change the underlying muscle structure.

Yeah but its not going to make him shorter to have less of an arm reach, nor completely erase any body conditioning he had up until then.

A snip and some hormones are not going to completely alter him into a woman when he has lived as a man for 20 some years. Went through puberty as a man, etc.

And if we are going to say "hormones are ok" to make this person eligible to compete, then we should abolish the restriction of them for use by everyone.
Did u not read the bold text.

mrln

silent ghost
i dont recall seeing any woman claiming to be a guy,competing in any sports. even on an olympic level.

DokraOwl

Hooter
The way his junk bulges from the bottom of the leotard like Borat's Kasakstanian bathing suit is testament to how modern society has become a satire of its former self.

Back