War Killed hostages in Kibbutz Be'er (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
photo_2023-10-30_12-39-06.jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-07 (2).jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-07.jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-08 (2).jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-08 (3).jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-08.jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-09 (2).jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-09.jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-10 (2).jpg

photo_2023-10-30_12-39-10.jpg

Interview with Yasmin Porat, a survivor of the fighting at Kibbutz Be’eri, near the Israeli segregation barrier with Gaza.

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
The crazy thing is, some of us use to question how the Nazis could have killed millions of Jews over a period of 5 years. I think it's clear now. Hamas killed 1,400 jews in one day and that was with the Jews on edge and defending themselves. When the Nazis did it the Jews were pacifists. Imagine how many were killed every day when Hitler was litterally building all sorts of contraptions to accomplish the final solution.

Theseus

King Of Athens
The crazy thing is, some of us use to question how the Nazis could have killed millions of Jews over a period of 5 years. I think it's clear now. Hamas killed 1,400 jews in one day and that was with the Jews on edge and defending themselves. When the Nazis did it the Jews were pacifists. Imagine how many were killed every day when Hitler was litterally building all sorts of contraptions to accomplish the final solution.
Ah yes the good old days when people had common sense

Max Dalton

Och aye the noo
Good times

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You are a wise owl.

See my Dachau post.

Also has a good web site for more ww2 stuff re this.

Hamas were raw amateurs at pogroms compared to the Germans. Heydrich went at the problem with scientific method... and with the recourses of an industrial state of 80 million behind him.

ShalomKalfa

This user was banned
in pic number 5, how come maggots started eating the flesh of the carcass? isn't it too early for them to show up? i mean, flies laying their eggs on the corpses few hours after death but should appear at least a week later. i don't say it's fake, i mean except for the fifth pic, it seems very authentic

Vulpus

Fucking Fur Fags...
Hitler wishes he could've been like this... These are the result of Jew on Jew, kill everyone and anyone then blame it all on Hamas (Who probably only got one or two in crossfire at best) because the propaganda game is strong...

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
If only he succeeded in exterminating them all. Evil Jews.

Sarka

«Не буди»
in pic number 5, how come maggots started eating the flesh of the carcass? isn't it too early for them to show up? i mean, flies laying their eggs on the corpses few hours after death but should appear at least a week later. i don't say it's fake, i mean except for the fifth pic, it seems very authentic
In the Mediterranean climate, the corpses should decay quite quickly, and they did not find all the corpses on same day. Many fled from this infamous music festival carnage in that direction, some were found somewhere in a field or ditch many days later.

Some more photos:
photo_2023-10-27_22-57-00.jpg

photo_2023-10-27_20-29-06.jpg

photo_2023-10-29_01-20-03.jpg

photo_2023-10-29_01-27-17.jpg

photo_2023-10-25_17-00-42.jpg

photo_2023-10-24_11-27-30.jpg

ShalomKalfa

This user was banned
In the Mediterranean climate, the corpses should decay quite quickly, and they did not find all the corpses on same day. Many fled from this infamous music festival carnage in that direction, some were found somewhere in a field or ditch many days later.

Some more photos:
View attachment 722954
View attachment 722953
View attachment 722955
View attachment 722956
View attachment 722952
View attachment 722951
wow, where did you get all these footages from? got any more of these? i'm an israeli and i couldn't find anything close to these raw(catchin' my drift?) materials, i've searched the whole TG and couldn't find anything of this kind. BRAVO!

Sarka

«Не буди»
wow, where did you get all these footages from? got any more of these? i'm an israeli and i couldn't find anything close to these raw(catchin' my drift?) materials, i've searched the whole TG and couldn't find anything of this kind. BRAVO!
I do have more photos. I better not reveal the source, sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Back