War Killed hostages in Kibbutz Be'er (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
in pic number 5, how come maggots started eating the flesh of the carcass? isn't it too early for them to show up? i mean, flies laying their eggs on the corpses few hours after death but should appear at least a week later. i don't say it's fake, i mean except for the fifth pic, it seems very authentic
Bye bye! Rule #4!!! Hahahahaha

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
You are a wise owl.

See my Dachau post.

Also has a good web site for more ww2 stuff re this.

Hamas were raw amateurs at pogroms compared to the Germans. Heydrich went at the problem with scientific method... and with the recourses of an industrial state of 80 million behind him.
If only they'd left Heydrich alone, we might not live in such an infected shit hole today. We all know who's responsible. Heydrich had them firmly in his cross hairs and some bugger assassinated the poor fellow.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You are a wise owl.

See my Dachau post.

Also has a good web site for more ww2 stuff re this.

Hamas were raw amateurs at pogroms compared to the Germans. Heydrich went at the problem with scientific method... and with the recourses of an industrial state of 80 million behind him.
Which got its ass completely handed to it in in under 7 years. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fucking dirty ass fucking Nazis. Filthiest god damn animals manking ever invented. Fucking retards thought they could take on Russia before defeating the UK, completely underestimating the USA and thinking we wouldn't jump in the moment one of their allies would attack us, like the filthy fucking Putin-poofers are doing today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

80 million in Nazi Germany in 1941? Puh-lease! The USA at the time had 133.5 million, with a much larger economy and manufacturing capability. And a mind towards actual REAL science and not the bullshit pseudo Nazi science, and a mind towards logistics. Even as the dirty fucking Nazis were slaughtering millions of their own people! Fucking dumb fucking retards.

Exactly the same scenario today. A Russia with 143 million vs. a USA with a population of 340 million. "Only" 2.5 times the population of Russia, but with TEN TIMES the manufacturing capability. And a THOUSAND times the logistical abilities. The stupid fucking orks today can barely keep troops on their own borders supplied. Meanwhile, the USA has proven it can supply out troops anywhere in the world at any time. We fought two low-scale conflicts on two different continents, in two landlocked countries, both of which were half a world away from the US mainland, and a quarter of the world away from eachother.

And we have orks today hell-bent on trying to convince everyone they are somehow bigger and stronger than the USA when they can barely overcome the third-rate power of Ukraine. ROFLMAO!

Fuck the dirty fucking Nazis. They got their asses kicked. Fuck the present-day orks. They got their asses handed to them, half a million young men dead by nothing but "faggots," "trannies," "children," and "females," and "80 year old men" all dressed in nothing but underwear and wielding nothing but broomsticks! ROFLMAOOO!

And fuck the current Israeli pigs. Big "brave men" who use high-powered sniper rifles to shoot unarmed young children from a distance, using heavy artillery on schools against classrooms full of unarmed children. Fucking panzy-ass bitches can't fight like REAL men.

Conservatism is full of weak braindead fucking cowards who who ban books rather than read them and learn something so they don't get their asses kicked. This is why REAL free men are ALWAYS victorious in the end.

Back