Low pay is not ok (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr_Blonde

Banned
Short Bussed
It is a bit eerie, but I'm all in favor of higher wages for their employees.
They gotta deal with alot of bullshit to get what they already barely get.

0:22
"Don't you fucking run away from me you fat meatbag. I will end you. "

crying-with-laughter.gif

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I read recently that McDonalds Human Resources department actually helps and guides the employees there with filling out applications for welfare and food stamps, and how to answer certain questions so they look the best. This alone, but also along with their race mixing, negrophilia television commercials, makes me absolutely hate the company.

Buxombrunette993

Fuck you too bitch, call the cops
People at McDonald's are not college graduates. What skills do they possess? They deserve no more than they are already making.

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
If any mcDs had gotten my order right "once", so i didnt have to drive "Back" thru the drive thru line again, i would give it some thought, but its never gonna happen! Funny thing though, after 4 yrs of college (albeit was the 80s) but still ironic, my first wages added up to $15. Hr. And they dont have student loans to pay back.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
People at McDonald's are not college graduates. What skills do they possess? They deserve no more than they are already making.
They might. If they do, they need to prove it, and they will get more. The likelihood of them having the same management team for anywhere near that long is very unlikely, but even if they couldnt move up there, they could absolutely seek a different, better employment.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Fast food jobs are not meant to be.......You..You know, I cant even pretend to care enough about fastfoods rate of pay to have a opinion.If it was something important like this maybe.
safe_image.php
But I cant pretend I care about fast food

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST

I actually do know someone who went to college for four years, graduated with honors, and is working at McDonalds at the time being. He isn't complaining though, he's just waiting it out like the proud White man that he is until he can get a very good paying job doing what he went to college for.

Buxombrunette993

Fuck you too bitch, call the cops
I actually do know someone who went to college for four years, graduated with honors, and is working at McDonalds at the time being. He isn't complaining though, he's just waiting it out like the proud White man that he is until he can get a very good paying job doing what he went to college for.
Sure. But a majority of them aren't though. :p

Back