Mass shooting, Orange County (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Four Killed, Including a 9-Year-Old Boy, in Shooting at Business Complex in Orange

Aminadab-Gaxiola Gonzalez is the shooter, apparently he didn't like his coworkers.
Aminadab-Gaxiola-Gonzalez-1.jpg

California shooting: Video captures moment suspect is dragged out by cops

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
In these types of Situations; Body Cams and all the Fkn People with phones & Video Recorders Ruin Opportunities! Like Fuckin that POS up! Then Shooting Him right in His Fkn Face!...SP

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
If I count correctly this is already the third or fourth shooting against civilians this year in the USA
A good question is, if everyone can have a gun if a US citizen or after 90 days to get the green card in addition with no criminal record, then why don’t people carry guns with them to protect themselves from insane shooters?

I used to always watch The Real Housewives of Orange County Madness what a money scattering happened there and then they’re not even America’s richest people
What can happen to the Paris Hilton?

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Any shootings with more than one victim will be news worthy because Biden's handlers are chomping at the bit to roll right over the 2nd amendment. They're already pushing for nonwarrant search and seizures for certain weapon types and their components. Meaning they can just bust in your front door whenever the mood strikes them.
Giving the complete chaos of the US right now between the not a virus pandemic, the stolen election, the riots, the border, the Global push for a bullshit vaccine with ID tracking capabilities, the list goes on... taking guns away from the citizens leaves us all completely and utterly vulnerable to the government and whatever else they mastermind to control us. We as a people have the right to defend ourselves, even if the person or persons we're defending ourselves from.. is our government.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Any shootings with more than one victim will be news worthy because Biden's handlers are chomping at the bit to roll right over the 2nd amendment. They're already pushing for nonwarrant search and seizures for certain weapon types and their components. Meaning they can just bust in your front door whenever the mood strikes them.
Giving the complete chaos of the US right now between the not a virus pandemic, the stolen election, the riots, the border, the Global push for a bullshit vaccine with ID tracking capabilities, the list goes on... taking guns away from the citizens leaves us all completely and utterly vulnerable to the government and whatever else they mastermind to control us. We as a people have the right to defend ourselves, even if the person or persons we're defending ourselves from.. is our government.
You better watch out spurting that jive...You might get a knock at the door...

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
If I count correctly this is already the third or fourth shooting against civilians this year in the USA
A good question is, if everyone can have a gun if a US citizen or after 90 days to get the green card in addition with no criminal record, then why don’t people carry guns with them to protect themselves from insane shooters?

I used to always watch The Real Housewives of Orange County Madness what a money scattering happened there and then they’re not even America’s richest people
What can happen to the Paris Hilton?
Third or fourth? Try 150+

-_-

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Third or fourth? Try 150+

-_-
😮
I don't understand: if everyone in the US can have a gun then why doesn't everyone buy a gun and then they could shoot the mentally ill amok runners before there is even more bloodshed
In the USA, it is a fact that the police have very modern equipment and are quick to respond, but they cannot stop a sudden shooting either.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Only can tell will the time
Paris Hilton has so much money that Paris Hilton is said to have $ 300 million, but since there is a Hilton hotel in almost every country in the world, I do not consider this number to be real.
So I think their family fortune is much larger than $ 300 million

Brainfart

On the Ozzy news, it said there has been 23 mass shootings in the last fortnight...
That's not far off two a day...

Brainfart

Paris Hilton has so much money that Paris Hilton is said to have $ 300 million, but since there is a Hilton hotel in almost every country in the world, I do not consider this number to be real.
So I think their family fortune is much larger than $ 300 million
p2026573_e_v8_ab.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
😮
I don't understand: if everyone in the US can have a gun then why doesn't everyone buy a gun and then they could shoot the mentally ill amok runners before there is even more bloodshed
In the USA, it is a fact that the police have very modern equipment and are quick to respond, but they cannot stop a sudden shooting either.
because of laws. people who do these kind of things,show total disregard to laws. and own a gun illegally. but i hear whay your saying,and question the same thing. and come up with the answer i gave you.
i would hope if i were in a mass shooting situation,and had a pistol and killed the shooter,id have the backing of the public to keep me out of jail for murder. because i would be charged with murder. not praised for saving lives. not like im looking for praise. but you know what i mean...

Back