Mass shooting, Orange County (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
On the Ozzy news, it said there has been 23 mass shootings in the last fortnight...
That's not far off two a day...
Those aren't exactly rookie numbers mate. People are being pushed to the brink for many reasons and it's gonna get worse I believe.
Guns and gun ownership aren't the problem with mass shootings, it's the state of mind of the perpetrator.
Given the amount of guns out there, the populous, and the extreme downward spiral we're all in, I'm surprised there aren't more.
I also think trying to wipe the 2nd amendment off the slate as if it was never written, is a huge mistake and an insult to the millions of responsible gun owners. Nevermind the fact that it's unconstitutional to even try, and if push comes to shove you'll see people rally together that perhaps never would have and things will get ugly.
I'm rambling...
Anywho, guns shouldn't be taken away from the many because in population terms a few loose their shit. And that's not the real reason this thieving administration wants them gone to begin with. They want us weak, dependant and unprotected. Fuck them.
*cockodoodie them.
:D

mrln

silent ghost
Those aren't exactly rookie numbers mate. People are being pushed to the brink for many reasons and it's gonna get worse I believe.
Guns and gun ownership aren't the problem with mass shootings, it's the state of mind of the perpetrator.
Given the amount of guns out there, the populous, and the extreme downward spiral we're all in, I'm surprised there aren't more.
I also think trying to wipe the 2nd amendment off the slate as if it was never written, is a huge mistake and an insult to the millions of responsible gun owners. Nevermind the fact that it's unconstitutional to even try, and if push comes to shove you'll see people rally together that perhaps never would have and things will get ugly.
I'm rambling...
Anywho, guns shouldn't be taken away from the many because in population terms a few loose their shit. And that's not the real reason this thieving administration wants them gone to begin with. They want us weak, dependant and unprotected. Fuck them.
*cockodoodie them.
if they want to start kicking doors in and taking shit,start with the criminal element first. because chances are,they will find more weapons with them, than you or i owning a gun illegally. can i get a gun illegally? fuck yea i can. do i know felons who have weapons? fuck yea i do. are they violent ones busted for domestic? no. but the law states ANY felon can not own a firearm.
i personally dont think theyre going to abolish the second amendment. we went thru this same very exact thing during the 8yrs of obama. and look. so its all bullshit. if anything,its more of confiscating the assault type weapons before confiscating someones saturday night special. but its still all bullshit.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Any shootings with more than one victim will be news worthy because Biden's handlers are chomping at the bit to roll right over the 2nd amendment. They're already pushing for nonwarrant search and seizures for certain weapon types and their components. Meaning they can just bust in your front door whenever the mood strikes them.
Giving the complete chaos of the US right now between the not a virus pandemic, the stolen election, the riots, the border, the Global push for a bullshit vaccine with ID tracking capabilities, the list goes on... taking guns away from the citizens leaves us all completely and utterly vulnerable to the government and whatever else they mastermind to control us. We as a people have the right to defend ourselves, even if the person or persons we're defending ourselves from.. is our government.
No one is going to take your guns.

deviant2

if they want to start kicking doors in and taking shit,start with the criminal element first. because chances are,they will find more weapons with them, than you or i owning a gun illegally. can i get a gun illegally? fuck yea i can. do i know felons who have weapons? fuck yea i do. are they violent ones busted for domestic? no. but the law states ANY felon can not own a firearm.
i personally dont think theyre going to abolish the second amendment. we went thru this same very exact thing during the 8yrs of obama. and look. so its all bullshit. if anything,its more of confiscating the assault type weapons before confiscating someones saturday night special. but its still all bullshit.
They don't give a shit about the constitution and you can bet your last dollar that they will start with white people and groups because we're their biggest threat should we circle the wagons and make a stand. With that proposal alone, they're fucking with two of our constitutional rights... the 2nd and 4th amendments. The right to arm and protect ones self and protection from unwarranted search and seizures in the safety of our homes.
They could pass it, the capital is full of his puppeteers is it not?
The supreme court will have to shoot it down of course. Otherwise they'll show themselves to not be upholding the constitution which is exactly what their job is.
Here's the catch... should it get signed in(which could happen because they don't abide by the constitution), what happens between the time it's passed and when the supreme court overturns it? Chaos is what will happen... they'll be busting in doors quick as you please, with no warning or reason.

mrln

silent ghost
They don't give a shit about the constitution and you can bet your last dollar that they will start with white people and groups because we're their biggest threat should we circle the wagons and make a stand. With that proposal alone, they're fucking with two of our constitutional rights... the 2nd and 4th amendments. The right to arm and protect ones self and protection from unwarranted search and seizures in the safety of our homes.
They could pass it, the capital is full of his puppeteers is it not?
The supreme court will have to shoot it down of course. Otherwise they'll show themselves to not be upholding the constitution which is exactly what their job is.
Here's the catch... should it get signed in(which could happen because they don't abide by the constitution), what happens between the time it's passed and when the supreme court overturns it? Chaos is what will happen... they'll be busting in doors quick as you please, with no warning or reason.
and there will be an uprising worse than jan 6th! and they thought THAT was bad? all them fucktards in washington aint seen nuthin yet. the cops might as well just stand there and let people pass thru,if they know whats best for them. because 6th jan wasnt anything. them fuckbuckets cant prepare for what gunna happen. and thiat,is whats not gunna have this get passed. they can talk all they want. and if it does? they just started a war....

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
They cannot ban guns there just to many in circulation and if try to do it that would be the most stupidest thing ever done just like banning alcohol 🍺 or the drug war.

deviant2

and there will be an uprising worse than jan 6th! and they thought THAT was bad? all them fucktards in washington aint seen nuthin yet. the cops might as well just stand there and let people pass thru,if they know whats best for them. because 6th jan wasnt anything. them fuckbuckets cant prepare for what gunna happen. and thiat,is whats not gunna have this get passed. they can talk all they want. and if it does? they just started a war....
Passing that proposal which I believe is in the form of an executive order, is step one of their agenda for disarmament. Confiscating assault parts without a warrant is written together. They'll comprise and go for the parts but deny the no warrant needed part, is my thought. All they need is a foot in the door, a crack, to start bending the rules of the land. We'll see I reckon...

deviant2

They cannot ban guns there just to many in circulation and if try to do it that would be the most stupidest thing ever done just like banning alcohol 🍺 or the drug war.
Haaaaaave you seen our administration lately? They ain't the brightest bunch.

mrln

silent ghost
might as well ban swimming pools because people drown in them.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
because of laws. people who do these kind of things,show total disregard to laws. and own a gun illegally. but i hear whay your saying,and question the same thing. and come up with the answer i gave you.
i would hope if i were in a mass shooting situation,and had a pistol and killed the shooter,id have the backing of the public to keep me out of jail for murder. because i would be charged with murder. not praised for saving lives. not like im looking for praise. but you know what i mean...
No sorry, I dont know what are you mean, but I'm sure if I ever being an american citizen I would be sure I would always have a gun
Then I wouldn't have killed a damn amok runner, because I'd shoot the whole magazine to him
When the bullets are flying backwards, most amok runners are already pissing off his pants,they just shooting innocent unarmed people usually with great preference

Any shootings with more than one victim will be news worthy because Biden's handlers are chomping at the bit to roll right over the 2nd amendment. They're already pushing for nonwarrant search and seizures for certain weapon types and their components. Meaning they can just bust in your front door whenever the mood strikes them.
Giving the complete chaos of the US right now between the not a virus pandemic, the stolen election, the riots, the border, the Global push for a bullshit vaccine with ID tracking capabilities, the list goes on... taking guns away from the citizens leaves us all completely and utterly vulnerable to the government and whatever else they mastermind to control us. We as a people have the right to defend ourselves, even if the person or persons we're defending ourselves from.. is our government.

Global push for a bullshit vaccine with ID tracking capabilities

That is certainly, the most stupid thing since the flat earth believer.

Thank you for the greatest laugh I've had today.

Thank you again, much appreciated.

deviant2

Global push for a bullshit vaccine with ID tracking capabilities

That is certainly, the most stupid thing since the flat earth believer.

Thank you for the greatest laugh I've had today.

Thank you again, much appreciated.
Take your blinders off...
Civil / National ID | Biometric Update

20210402_154012.png

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I'm rambling...
*cockodoodie them.
I'm not saying anything about taking guns off people...But 23 mass shootings in 2 weeks isn't good...No where else in the world is that happening...something needs to change...It is obviously to do with the type of society America has that leads to people doing this...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Take your blinders off...
Civil / National ID | Biometric Update

View attachment 498029
I totally agree with your view of one world government and they want population control. They will still need controllable sheep though, to do the hard labour they don't want to do.They won't even have to force people into this.There are plenty of morons who think the govt only have the people's best interests at heart and will toe the line...One world govt is obvious....That is why United nations and world bank were set up...I've read before that the oligarchy want to use Australia as the place to have their one world parliament...Our country is way ahead of other countries for surveillance of their people and draconian laws that remove self determination, freedom and privacy...

deviant2

I'm not saying anything about taking guns off people...But 23 mass shootings in 2 weeks isn't good...No where else in the world is that happening...something needs to change...It is obviously to do with the type of society America has that leads to people doing this...

That's almost right. "America" as you put it would be the powers that be, the administration now, several that preceded it and some big money groups who hold all the cards. Things are changing and not for the good of our citizens no matter what race they are. These times we're in aren't looking good at all and there's no one to stop it.

mrln

silent ghost
well i dont believe the tracking device thing in the vaccines. your phone is a tracking device. 23 and me and all them other dna test things are tracking devices. (which ive never participated in) your vehicle is a tracking device. cameras everywhere.... tracking device. technology opened the door to that. debit card etc....

Back