Mass shooting, Orange County (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
well i dont believe the tracking device thing in the vaccines. your phone is a tracking device. 23 and me and all them other dna test things are tracking devices. (which ive never participated in) your vehicle is a tracking device. cameras everywhere.... tracking device. technology opened the door to that. debit card etc....
And covid imo has been a test run...
Not allowed to use cash, lock downs and control on where you can travel...Log in QR codes at restaurants, Forced lockdown, State lockdown, Govt Apps that track your movements for covid outbreaks etc... Australia had job keeper payments that stole tax payer money and gave it to multinational corporations...

mrln

silent ghost
And covid imo has been a test run...
Not allowed to use cash, lock downs and control on where you can travel...Log in QR codes at restaurants, Forced lockdown, State lockdown, Govt Apps that track your movements for covid outbreaks etc... Australia had job keeper payments that stole tax payer money and gave it to multinational corporations...
fuck yea it was a test run!
idk if i mentioned it on here,but my brother and i were telling people LAST YEAR,that this was going to cause people to show proof of vaccination for travel. people said we were crazy or conspiracy theorists. even called us crazy conspiracy theorists.
i asked them,how much of a crazy conspiracy theorist am i/are we now? lol

Brainfart

fuck yea it was a test run!
idk if i mentioned it on here,but my brother and i were telling people LAST YEAR,that this was going to cause people to show proof of vaccination for travel. people said we were crazy or conspiracy theorists. even called us crazy conspiracy theorists.
i asked them,how much of a crazy conspiracy theorist am i/are we now? lol
When I first travelled overseas, I had to go through so much paperwork...It is crap...

Brainfart

well now it should be easier if you have your vaccination card!
I'm not getting that shit...I got the bare minimum when I was a kid...Only got a tetenus shot cause I started to get lock jaw when I was four from treading on a rusty house nail that went right through my foot...I had measles, chicken pox, German measles etc...I don't get flu shots either...I'm not putting foreign animal cells in my body(usually simian)...That is what is in em...Not to mention mercury, formaldehyde, neomycin and aluminium...And old people come at me with the polio and small pox argument...I say to them, when is the last time you have seen someone with polio or small pox? They are still giving polio vaccines, for what?

Last edited:

Brainfart

@mrln In Australia, they won't let you send your kid to childcare without vaccination...How against human rights is that? Not that it matters to me, as I am not sending my girl to preschool...They are incubation chambers for virulent strains of viruses...Kids are sick in those places all the time...Not to mention I don't want retards molding my child's mind...Also, I don't want to institutionalize my child till I have to...

mrln

silent ghost
@mrln In Australia, they won't let you send your kid to childcare without vaccination...How against human rights is that? Not that it matters to me, as I am not sending my girl to preschool...They are incubation chambers for virulent strains of viruses...Kids are sick in those places all the time...Not to mention I don't want retards molding my child's mind...Also, I don't want to institutionalize my child till I have to...
they want kids here to be innaculated for school also.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
On the Ozzy news, it said there has been 23 mass shootings in the last fortnight...
That's not far off two a day...
and? they ever mentioned this?

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 135
Shot & Wounded: 603
Total Shot: 738
Total Homicides: 143

Brainfart

and? they ever mentioned this?

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 135
Shot & Wounded: 603
Total Shot: 738
Total Homicides: 143
Yeah but that is druggies and gangbangers shooting each other...You walk in those circles, you accept the possibility of getting fucked... Just like in Brazil and Mehico with gang stuff...Not the same as some fucking coward going out and shooting random civilians...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Yeah but that is druggies and gangbangers shooting each other...You walk in those circles, you accept the possibility of getting fucked... Just like in Brazil and Mehico with gang stuff...Not the same as some fucking coward going out and shooting random civilians...
that's like saying being stabbed in london is part and parcel of living there. Bullshit. The news will never report that American blacks are their own worst enemy, we'll just focus on the odd white guy with the wrong political views. Do you think the ABC mentioned this guy is a black muslim? yet they showed the capital riots to make sure you think a trump supporter did it. That's how these scum roll.

Brainfart

that's like saying being stabbed in london is part and parcel of living there. Bullshit. The news will never report that American blacks are their own worst enemy, we'll just focus on the odd white guy with the wrong political views. Do you think the ABC mentioned this guy is a black muslim? yet they showed the capital riots to make sure you think a trump supporter did it. That's how these scum roll.
I see your point, but I believe your first sentence is true...Being stabbed in London or stabbed or killed in any other city is a risk of living there...There is always a percentage of humans that are evil cunts...You live in a bigger population centre, There is gonna be a higher number of evil cunts...And I don't agree with any ideologies...People who follow an ideology are moronic sheep that need to be told how to think and what to do...That is what is wrong with the world...The capitalist ideology that we are a part of is no better than any political or other religious ideology...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I see your point, but I believe your first sentence is true...Being stabbed in London or stabbed or killed in any other city is a risk of living there...There is always a percentage of humans that are evil cunts...You live in a bigger population centre, There is gonna be a higher number of evil cunts...And I don't agree with any ideologies...People who follow an ideology are moronic sheep that need to be told how to think and what to do...That is what is wrong with the world...The capitalist ideology that we are a part of is no better than any political or other religious ideology...
All that matters to me is our freedom and sovereignty and we're losing both. I can own as many guns as I like and I can say whatever the fuck I want. That's my freedoms. If I offend someone, fuck off or lets get it on.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
All that matters to me is our freedom and sovereignty and we're losing both. I can own as many guns as I like and I can say whatever the fuck I want. That's my freedoms. If I offend someone, fuck off or lets get it on.
Australia you cant buy AR 15

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
The vaccines aren't even based on a true virus. They haven't isolated it, they took bits and pieces from similiar past viruses and some past data, threw it togwther and called it SARS/Covid 19. The vaccines being pushed haven't even been cleared through the FDA. The "trials" rushed without proper time for side affects or long term damage. No other vaccine EVER has been run through so fast in order to convince people to be guinea pigs. PLUS the vaccine is based off of a virus type they created on paper. Makes zero sense why they would suddenly have a vaccine for a foreseeable maybe virus that might or might not become a threat to people. It's mind blowing how fast people fell for it.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
And Bill Gates is most certainly funding a program to track you using apps on your cell phones. Biotech is really working on very specific tracking methods. They're fine tuning the big brother technics they use now.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Australia you cant buy AR 15
I can still blow your head off with a .30-06 or 10 rounds from a magazine fed 12 gauge shotgun or buy a 50 cal barret sniper rifle or just stock up on semi automatic handguns, you see where I'm going with this right it's still going to be a glorious shootout for all involved

Brainfart

The vaccines aren't even based on a true virus. They haven't isolated it, they took bits and pieces from similiar past viruses and some past data, threw it togwther and called it SARS/Covid 19. The vaccines being pushed haven't even been cleared through the FDA. The "trials" rushed without proper time for side affects or long term damage. No other vaccine EVER has been run through so fast in order to convince people to be guinea pigs. PLUS the vaccine is based off of a virus type they created on paper. Makes zero sense why they would suddenly have a vaccine for a foreseeable maybe virus that might or might not become a threat to people. It's mind blowing how fast people fell for it.
I read that the vaccines actually have part of the AIDS virus in it. It turns off your immune system to allow the vaccine to be taken in...It then makes you more susceptible to other viruses...They are also made using simian cells...So they carry on about zoological diseases jumping species, but then it is okay to inject foreign animal cells into your body...derp..

Back