Massacre in Syria *CHILD WARNING* (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sickup86

This Is My Fucked Up Life, Dont Try This At Home!
This user was banned
thats some sick fuckin shit!!! im not hungry anymore...fuck sake! :heckno:

Sickup86

This user was banned
that will end when someone decide drop some motherfuckin A-Bomb over there...no death and suffering anymore...just fuckin big BOOM and its all over...human nature is anythink else than humanity...its fuckin bloodthirsty animal instic! im fuckin tired of humans...i hope all those fuckin A-bombs are someday near flying on sky and destroy whole fuckin human filth whats in this fuckin shit planet....i hope someone answers for my request...

Sickup86

This user was banned
this shit is very sad..very sad...:( why innocent child's must die of some asshole who decited to start a War!!!??? all this shit coz oil or somethink shit like that!!!!

C

CO2

Internet Warrior
I get more and more sick of humanity every day, I wanna leave u all behind..

hecknatude

What the heck!
chemical warfair,same side of coin ,bombing ,gunned down whatever reason for murdering in Arab land has been going on centuries and wont stop soon , i see this as collateral damage JUST MAKES ME SICK

alienator

Lurker
THIS IS MOT LIKELY THE DOINGS OF THE ISRAELITES THAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT STEPHEN HARPER SO PROUDLY SUPPORTS!!! CHILD MURDERERS!!! & FUCKING COWARDS IF YOU ASK ME!!

It probably was Israelis... whoever stephen harper is, israelis are horrible people and they would probably the people responsible for this tragedy. Its so sad to see innocent people die. The terrorists in Syria might be responsible for this also which include Al-Queda whom the United States was sending weapons to. I don't know if any of you are aware of that.

The General

"The Dude!"
whoever is responsible for this sad shit and murder's on children, i hope they die every single second in after life this is some pussy shit here fucking assholes :rage:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
GazaOpfer2.jpg
Exam22082013WorldSyria1_large.jpg
kimyasalassad.JPG
syrian%20war.jpg
syria-civil-war.jpg
w3-syrexecute-a-20140117.jpg

Vwj

NewbieX
Children have no place in war...these fucking animals truly have no souls. What the fuck would Allah say about this shit???
“Yay, more virgins for the jihadis”?

Remember these “kids” are brainwashed from birth to hate everybody who are not them,

And yes I know I just commented on a thread that’s been dead and buried for 6 years but it’s his ^^^ fault

Cadaver_blowjob

FUCK HUMANITY
This user was banned
Thanks for those dead kids pics, now I can send 'm to unaware friends on my whatsapp. I always find it funny to confront people with "very sad" things like dead kids :derp:

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Lil uns grow into big uns...knocking on the door of your country. Cold but true.

Back