Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

These two assholes were moving all the snow on their side of the street onto his side of the sidewalk. Then they started taunting. Goyim got what they fucking deserved as far as i am concerned.
Twitter thread:

Attachments

• !watch this shit shit escalated fast as shit 😳 htt.mp4
    1,011.4 KB

MRXXX

Rookie
lol the dumb fucks weren't armed but the psycho was, he would spend the rest of his fucking useless life in jail tho

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Twice now I've watched this. It's being said that they had prior altercations but police were never involved. That means the neighbors were witness to their disputes.

The couple while they didn't deserve to be killed, where both obnoxious and antagonizing. The husband, for sure was spoiling for a fight. To continue standing there screaming obscenities while he went inside is incitement.

They all could have and should have walked away in that moment.

It's such an eerie video. It's so quiet, there's zero background noise. Just their voices, then gun fire, then complete silence. Surreal.
Agreed. It's simply a bad idea to scream at strangers, including neighbors. At best, you will escalate the situation; at worst, you'll be shot and killed. You won't solve the problem with screaming.

In addition to being stupid, it's also trashy.

Lol Dongs

fingerer
This user was banned
Twice now I've watched this. It's being said that they had prior altercations but police were never involved. That means the neighbors were witness to their disputes.

The couple while they didn't deserve to be killed, where both obnoxious and antagonizing. The husband, for sure was spoiling for a fight. To continue standing there screaming obscenities while he went inside is incitement.

They all could have and should have walked away in that moment.

It's such an eerie video. It's so quiet, there's zero background noise. Just their voices, then gun fire, then complete silence. Surreal.
inb4 HG congrats you on some fine detective work.

deviant2

hell is other people
Agreed. It's simply a bad idea to scream at strangers, including neighbors. At best, you will escalate the situation; at worst, you'll be shot and killed. You won't solve the problem with screaming.

In addition to being stupid, it's also trashy.
No one likes being yelled at. It doesn't make people listen to you, it makes them tune you out completely. Those two, imo from their physical actions to their abrasive language, have had practice acting a fool. Wonder if other neighbors have had problems with them... bet so.

RSBzero

Rookie
These two assholes were moving all the snow on their side of the street onto his side of the sidewalk. Then they started taunting. Goyim got what they fucking deserved as far as i am concerned.
Twitter thread:

Back