Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

CMCW

Sick Angels Fall Around Me
This user was banned
Shooter was some yuppie marathon runner, I guess you could say he went Full Jogger. :hm:

For all we know they didn't throw jack shit in his yard, he is a psychopath after all , just like most marathon runners, they are all like this.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Spaide went back into his house as the Goys continued cursing at him. In the video, James Goy is heard yelling at the neighbor "I'll knock your ass out" and "I'll make your life a living hell."

Moments later, Spaide emerged from his residence holding a pistol, but the Goys carry on with the verbal abuse and seemingly challenge him to shoot, with Lisa Goy yelling, "Go ahead! Go ahead!"

Yeah...Mr. and Mrs. Goy were definitely a couple of assholes.

They thought Mr. Spaide didn't have the balls to shoot them...they thought wrong.

Good riddance to Mr. and Mrs. Goy.

Regards,
-Ward

Gadessa91

NewbieX
These two assholes were moving all the snow on their side of the street onto his side of the sidewalk. Then they started taunting. Goyim got what they fucking deserved as far as i am concerned.
Twitter thread:

White people are stupid lol

Levelz Fury

Fresh Meat
These two assholes were moving all the snow on their side of the street onto his side of the sidewalk. Then they started taunting. Goyim got what they fucking deserved as far as i am concerned.
Twitter thread:

I guess he isn’t a pussy

Back