Pennsylvania snow row leads to murder/suicide [raw video] (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

spamdora

Lurker
The two idiots didn't even budge as their incel neighbor ran at them discharging a firearm in their direction at least four times, before they even thought to run for it. Did they think God was gonna stop those motherfuckin' bullets? All three of these cretins deserve each other.

.png

crashing

Fresh Meat
exactly, it was all in his last sentence "you should have kept your fucking mouth shut" , where weapons are a legal thing, an argument can cost you your life

Ozpanther

Lurker
I don't mind reposts....you can't go through this whole website to see if its been posted before and the thread titles don't tell you...some folks haven't seen it
Like me who is relatively new in here.
in violent country like Mexico they kill for drugs cartels area control. Looks like in vmcivilized country like USA they kill for an argue about a snow removal. Blame the weather fuckers.
Intriguing how they were arguing over snowflakes.

Last edited:

888e

Rookie
I like living in the South. Fuck all that snow shoveling.
people move down here to retire , nobody moves up there.

NormalIncel

Lurker
What I wanna do but frontal cortex would say no....

Kudos to shooter. You don't fuck with anyone like that. ( He missed the first six tho )
I’m pretty sure those weren’t misses, I don’t see his gun change directions much so I think the first few shots could’ve been blacks but I dunno.
What I wanna do but frontal cortex would say no....

Kudos to shooter. You don't fuck with anyone like that. ( He missed the first six tho )

Back