Richard Kuklinski - The Iceman (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Search 'n Destroy

Well Known Member
i don't understand how someone payed to do a job can be a serial killer , i really don't see the correlation its a job
He's labelled a Comfort Serial Killer by Wikipedia.

Material gain and a comfortable lifestyle are the primary motives of comfort killers. Usually, the victims are family members and close acquaintances. After a murder, a comfort killer will usually wait for a period of time before killing again to allow any suspicions by family or authorities to subside. They often use poison, most notably arsenic, to kill their victims. Female serial killers are often comfort killers, although not all comfort killers are female.[84][94][95]Dorothea Puente killed her tenants for their Social Security checks and buried them in the backyard of her home.[96]H. H. Holmeskilled for insurance and business profits.[97] Professional killers ("hitmen") may also be considered comfort serial killers.[98]Richard Kuklinskicharged tens of thousands of dollars for a "hit", earning enough money to support his family in a middle-class lifestyle (Bruno, 1993).[99]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#Comfort_.28profit.29

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Michael Shannon as the iceman new movie out on DVD watched it and loved it a must see for everyone.
I love Richard K and have read everything I could find on him and I have seen all the videos of him and this movie did not do him any justice. It was all over the place and was trying to show all of his murders in one 2 hour time frame. I would like to see a mini series on HBO or something to show his whole life and all of his kills, even the rat cave. I loved the actor who portraid him but the movie sucked.

hecknatude

What the heck!
I love Richard K and have read everything I could find on him and I have seen all the videos of him and this movie did not do him any justice. It was all over the place and was trying to show all of his murders in one 2 hour time frame. I would like to see a mini series on HBO or something to show his whole life and all of his kills, even the rat cave. I loved the actor who portraid him but the movie sucked.
You could never expect to see all victims and or everything that went on in any killers life mini series would be awesome , actor in iceman is one of my favorite he's got that look in his eye "the look of evil".

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I don't see this guy as a serial killer, besides the guy who angered him he burned and testing his crossbow on some random, the rest are mostly unproven admissions of guilt on hits he did for the mob. He said "he'd probably never kill a woman", so if he wasnt making money I don't see him doing a ted bundy. A hitman and a serial killer are different worlds imho, even if the act of killing is enjoyable in both.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I don't see this guy as a serial killer, besides the guy who angered him he burned and testing his crossbow on some random, the rest are mostly unproven admissions of guilt on hits he did for the mob. He said "he'd probably never kill a woman", so if he wasnt making money I don't see him doing a ted bundy. A hitman and a serial killer are different worlds imho, even if the act of killing is enjoyable in both.
I think he started out as a serial killer but when he discovered he could make money at it he of course he went with it. In between mob hits he killed quite a few people and made no money for them but did enjoy it very much. I think he was a killer in both worlds. He enjoyed killing and made money just doing what he loved.

DEATHxEATER

NewbieX
I am from NJ and am a big Richie K fan. Watched both interviews and seen the iceman movie tons of times. The coldest misanthropist I can think of.

McM

ARSELING
How does one become a 'fan' of a serial killer? Are there fan-clubs and fanzines? The annual Kuklinski meeting? A book: 'Kuklinski for Dummies' ?

the movie was goddam terrible. worst crime movie i have ever seen im my life in terms of mafia. they didnt have many of his hits like the ones he did against big name mafia bosses, or his clever usage of rats to eat the bodies. disappointed

While I certainly believe he was paid to kill people for the mafia, I'm skeptical of some stories. I have serious doubts he was there for Jimmy Hoffa's kidnapping/murder. From my experiences with rats, I'm unconvinced that he killed people with rats. He has the rats acting like they did when they went after Ernest Borgnine's character in the movie Willard. Rats will bite you but it's a defensive move and they'll retreat immediately. They'll eat any dead flesh but even if the rats are starving, they're much more likely to attack another rat for food than to sustain an attack on a human, regardless of whether the person is restrained. Has there ever been a documented case of rats killing a human, even a child? I don't think so.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
While I certainly believe he was paid to kill people for the mafia, I'm skeptical of some stories. I have serious doubts he was there for Jimmy Hoffa's kidnapping/murder. From my experiences with rats, I'm unconvinced that he killed people with rats. He has the rats acting like they did when they went after Ernest Borgnine's character in the movie Willard. Rats will bite you but it's a defensive move and they'll retreat immediately. They'll eat any dead flesh but even if the rats are starving, they're much more likely to attack another rat for food than to sustain an attack on a human, regardless of whether the person is restrained. Has there ever been a documented case of rats killing a human, even a child? I don't think so.

Wrong. A well-known method of torture is by using rats to eat through a body. This is done by placing rats in a sealed box over the target area and applying heat to the top of the box. The rats instinctual reaction is to go through the path of least resistance to get away from the heat. Since they can't bite/claw through glass the body is the next best target. It's not about hunger - it's about survival.

Whether Kulklinski used this torture or not is debatable, but your knowledge of torture is clearly lacking...

McM

ARSELING
Wrong. A well-known method of torture is by using rats to eat through a body. This is done by placing rats in a sealed box over the target area and applying heat to the top of the box. The rats instinctual reaction is to go through the path of least resistance to get away from the heat. Since they can't bite/claw through glass the body is the next best target. It's not about hunger - it's about survival.

Whether Kulklinski used this torture or not is debatable, but your knowledge of torture is clearly lacking...

Where and when is/was the 'eating-rats' method been used? I've never got serious sources about this topic. Do you have a continuative link or hint?

bathorysbitch

Crawled out of the bucket at birth........
Saw movie - not bad. I've followed this guy (via Internet) one thing stuck out he refused to kill women an kids! Ethics, morals wfc..

bathorysbitch

Crawled out of the bucket at birth........
hi

His use with cyanide was tops - spray onto face of certain particular hits!!

McM

ARSELING
Richard Kuklinski was a man and I know about him because he is my favorite serial killer.
Don't assume that shit of an excuse movie that came out to be what he really was. He was a serial killer because he took enjoyment in what he did to others. He cared little about the pay but he had to have a wife to make him seem normal ya know? Had a family had to feed em?

Richard kuklinski ONCE dressed in drag to hit one of his targets in a club. He danced over to the dude who was on drugs and sprayed cyanide in his face killing him. He had serial killer friends and had to kill some of them too. He was abusive as shit to his wife and didn't give a fuck about her. He once took a guy to the sewers tied him down and put a video camera on him. Watched the rats eat the guy alive.

This man executed guys from throwing a noose over his shoulder. Talk shit to this dude your dead. He was feared in prison even by younger men because of his size and stoic attitude. He was probably assassinated in because friends say he was extremely healthy until death. Probably slipped in his food.
WHO KNOWS....what I know is this guy is a fuggin legend

Perhaps he faked his death and is living in South-America now. As a man.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Where and when is/was the 'eating-rats' method been used? I've never got serious sources about this topic. Do you have a continuative link or hint?
No, brother, I'm only going off what he said - it was news to me as well. You mean in reference to Kuklinsky, right?
From what I've read, he wasn't about torture, just the job security. He wasn't used as intimidating "muscle," just a contract killer.

McM

ARSELING
No, brother, I'm only going off what he said - it was news to me as well. You mean in reference to Kuklinsky, right?
From what I've read, he wasn't about torture, just the job security. He wasn't used as intimidating "muscle," just a contract killer.

I thought at the 'eating rat through body' method in general.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
hijas.jpg

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Saw movie - not bad. I've followed this guy (via Internet) one thing stuck out he refused to kill women an kids! Ethics, morals wfc..
Old school assassins had their code. And a lot didn't kill women and children. But then a new generation entered into power and threw that old code out the window

Back