Richard Kuklinski - The Iceman (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Kuklinski was a self promoting psychopath, the worlds a better place now he has croaked. He couldn't even get the type of gun used in the Galante hit.
Self-promoting psychopath? Where did you get that from? He openly admitted that his work was as a result of his financial troubles to support his family - he never wanted, nor cared for fame/infamy.
Kuklinski was a killer, I can identify with that, but he certainly had no "crazy" attributes to suggest he was unaware of his actions.

HELL HATH NO

Down vote queen hee hawwwww.
Self-promoting psychopath? Where did you get that from? He openly admitted that his work was as a result of his financial troubles to support his family - he never wanted, nor cared for fame/infamy.
Kuklinski was a killer, I can identify with that, but he certainly had no "crazy" attributes to suggest he was unaware of his actions.
Don't talk ridiculous, you obviously haven't watched his docs are read the transcript of the interviews, a psychopath feels no emotion about killing, try watching the documentary before you comment, he admits he felt nothing and it didn't bother him. Psychos know it's wrong but they just don't care a psychopath is not insane.

HELL HATH NO

Don't talk ridiculous, you obviously haven't watched his docs are read the transcript of the interviews, a psychopath feels no emotion about killing, try watching the documentary before you comment, he admits he felt nothing and it didn't bother him. Psychos know it's wrong but they just don't care a psychopath is not insane.
And to add something else that blows your misguided comment out of the water, he was a serial killer long before he began killing for money, you know serial killer = psychopath. Once again watch the docs and read the transcripts you're wrong.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
And to add something else that blows your misguided comment out of the water, he was a serial killer long before he began killing for money, you know serial killer = psychopath. Once again watch the docs and read the transcripts you're wrong.
Right... I'm just wondering if you can source all of your silly, made-up information.
I'm apparently "misguided," so I could use some guidance here.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
You should try making a point in a single post. Typically, it'll keep you from flaming.
I've heard him speak personally, and he made the same point I made; maybe you should take your own advice and observe actual evidence for yourself (you know, more than a third person guesstimate like your "docs").

I'm unsurprised that you've gained the "autistic" trophy in only 30 posts.

HELL HATH NO

You should try making a point in a single post. Typically, it'll keep you from flaming.
I've heard him speak personally, and he made the same point I made; maybe you should take your own advice and observe actual evidence for yourself (you know, more than a third person guesstimate like your "docs").

I'm unsurprised that you've gained the "autistic" trophy in only 30 posts.
Resorting to insults because I blew your nonsense out of the water, you need to understand what it is you are talking about, another insult will result in you being ignored, your choice.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Resorting to insults because I blew your nonsense out of the water, you need to understand what it is you are talking about, another insult will result in you being ignored, your choice.
Now I'm scared.
Do you care to reply to my actual comments now? Or will you continue to speak off-topic?

HELL HATH NO

Right... I'm just wondering if you can source all of your silly, made-up information.
I'm apparently "misguided," so I could use some guidance here.
Don't be lazy, do your own research, I have studied him thoroughly, try that thing called google that would be a good start.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Don't be lazy, do your own research, I have studied him thoroughly, try that thing called google that would be a good start.
I'd say "that thing called google" would be the epitome of laziness.
You've still yet to provide sources backing your hilarious claims. Maybe you should try "that thing called google" again?

You really should refrain from senseless arguing in this area of the forums. If you like that, head to FLH.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
So you cant admit when you're wrong, typical narcissist, you had better google that one too.
It's becoming difficult to stay on topic when you refuse to do so yourself. If you continue to ramble on about your level of butthurt you may very well find yourself banned or suspended.

Stay on topic. This is about Kuklinski.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Both of you need to knock this shit off now. Take it to FLH before I start clicking the warning button.
I'm in complete agreement. T'was only a matter of time before a mod stepped in.

As for HELL HATH NO , I've asked him to stay on topic and answer very straight-forward questions (thread-related).

Let's be rational, not silly, HELL HATH NO .

J

joanna2209

Internet Warrior
Richard was neglected as a child so he probably had some kind of attachment disorder along with other disorders. There's this documentary called "Child of rage", worth watching. It's about Beth Thomas who was sexually abused by her father and suffered from reactive attachment disorder. Kids with this disorder are unable to feel love, have conscience, have difficulties knowing what's good or bad. They start to abuse animals and later on people. I think Richard is a great example of it, how abuse can form your mind and make you a murderer.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
richard-kuklinski-ice-man-family-photo.jpg
343799_f520.jpg
PD63450811_10_8750_2524982c.jpg

Last edited:

death123

NewbieX
Richard was neglected as a child so he probably had some kind of attachment disorder along with other disorders. There's this documentary called "Child of rage", worth watching. It's about Beth Thomas who was sexually abused by her father and suffered from reactive attachment disorder. Kids with this disorder are unable to feel love, have conscience, have difficulties knowing what's good or bad. They start to abuse animals and later on people. I think Richard is a great example of it, how abuse can form your mind and make you a murderer.
i agree

Back