bizarre Schizophrenic attacks woman with children (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gimmeheadshotz

Morbid Musician
Not entirely sure being schitzo is relevant to molestation or not.. sometimes you wonder what goes through the mind though.. I wasn’t aware he actually managed to do any molesting tbh.. was his dick out the whole time or something?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
"In Kirov, a schizo in shorts jumped from the second floor and began to molest a woman with small children. People tried to reason with the schizo, but he still managed to attack the victim from behind."

View attachment 583331
WTF??? Sorry Guys;I would've had to Purposely Accidentally break His Fkn Neck! We can't hv "Fuck Asses" like this mingling in Public! We just can't hv it!!!
SP
If that was in black and white, it would have looked like an old silent movie lol....also, there is no reasoning with a crazy person
Your right! That's some Funny shit,Now that I'm picturing it! Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I don't know which part I like best: the barefoot Spiderman drop-in right at the beginning; or the guy that gave that nutfucker two good whacks in the head. I think they are maybe tied. No, the whacks - definitely the whacks. What an AWESOME video!
I saw a guy like this at a gig once, he jumped down the center of a 3 storey foot well I just happened to be leaning on. I watched him hit the ground and saw his leg bones sticking out from his fractures he still got up and fought with several bouncers til they managed to restrain him.. apparently hed taken angel dust or something.
I wish this retards bones would have broken and stuxk out too. Because this retard is a loser.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I saw a guy like this at a gig once, he jumped down the center of a 3 storey foot well I just happened to be leaning on. I watched him hit the ground and saw his leg bones sticking out from his fractures he still got up and fought with several bouncers til they managed to restrain him.. apparently hed taken angel dust or something.
I don't know;I bet it was 🧚‍♂️Fairy Dust🧚‍♂️
Lmao,🤣...SP

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1650722998641.jpeg

damn straight!

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Not entirely sure being schitzo is relevant to molestation or not.. sometimes you wonder what goes through the mind though.. I wasn’t aware he actually managed to do any molesting tbh.. was his dick out the whole time or something?
He probably wishes he was strangling somebody

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
More reason why we need to bring back asylums.If you cannot act right in public then you shouldn't be allowed in public.

Back