Shamima Begum (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yabaw

Banned
IMG-20190217-WA0000.jpg

Vwj

NewbieX
”could it be she has duel nationality” hmm I’m hoping it’s shes a fucking traitor!!!, and now the family are going to waste a fortune of British tax payers money by fighting it through the courts, if they wanna support her then I’m sure there’s enough room in the Syrian refugee camp for the lot of them

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
This vile reprobate has had her UK citizenship revoked.......only in Europe would some lobby for the safe return to creatures comforts on your tax of a terrorist.
I hope the home secretary doesnt lose his bottle or his job

HG

95T exp
Shes has lost her citizenship although she would still be able to enter the UK using a visa - this it what will happen because this country is full of faggots in power...shell hide in a muslim stronghold for a few years and eventually get her citizenship back...

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Shes has lost her citizenship although she would still be able to enter the UK using a visa - this it what will happen because this country is full of faggots in power...shell hide in a muslim stronghold for a few years and eventually get her citizenship back...
I so hope that you are wrong but I suspect that she will end up back here because of all the fuckwits in this Country. Whatever happens this bitch is gonna cost the British Taxpayers millions.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I read a news story on my phone earlier saying that the child could become a British citizen.. it looks like they're leaving some door open for her

Reactions: HG

HG

95T exp
Does anyone know the childs name? Some vid i watched mentioned it, its intresting...but i cant fucking think what it is...

Liver1

Veteran of GG
She would have to apply for a visa in the country she resides, she has to have a passport for this. If (for example) she is in Bangladesh she cannot just get on a plane to the UK as she will be on a 'no flight to the UK' register plus Bangladeshes have to apply for a visitor visa before leaving their country to the UK not on entry. I only wish she had said or done something to the USA as then she would get like 240 years in jail.

Liver1

Veteran of GG
If however she sneaks in on the back of a truck then i feel it would be almost impossible to kick her out, this is also due to the many snowflake left wing people we have in the UK

Back