Shamima Begum (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
She would have to apply for a visa in the country she resides, she has to have a passport for this. If (for example) she is in Bangladesh she cannot just get on a plane to the UK as she will be on a 'no flight to the UK' register plus Bangladeshes have to apply for a visitor visa before leaving their country to the UK not on entry. I only wish she had said or done something to the USA as then she would get like 240 years in jail.

This any good for you
Hoda Muthana, Alabama woman who joined ISIS, not a US citizen, Mike Pompeo says - CNNPolitics

Vwj

NewbieX
So she’s since been moved to a camp on the Iraq border, because the other jihadi brides were threatening her,
She wanted to go to the British embassy in Iraq and argue her case her baby is British so they both deserve to come back to Britain but today there are reports that her baby died, oh dear, sorry I have zero sympathy

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
She wanted to go to the British embassy in Iraq and argue her case her baby is British so they both deserve to come back to Britain but today there are reports that her baby died, oh dear, sorry I have zero sympathy
Has anyone actually seen this alleged baby? She was supposed to have it under her Batman cape in the interviews and she brought it out from under her cape in one scene but it didn't appear to move and was completely covered in a khaki coloured cloth, it could have been some kids doll.

Vwj

NewbieX
0C47515B-DBF6-4809-A937-9CBCD50EE7DD.jpeg

Confirmed it’s died

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
In NZ we have a similar situation, a jihadi that changed his mind, these fuckers went to find martyrdom, i hope they find it

Vwj

NewbieX
Sweden are calling for a war crimes tribunal for all the ISIS prisoners, why can’t they just treat them in the same way ISIS treated their prisoners

Back