beatings Son secretly films father's abuse in care home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
A Cold Steel push dagger with 4" blade will instantly civilize these two feral vermin.

Problems like these will stop when the offenders are killed on the spot by family members. News travel fast on today's electronic devices and when people working in other facilities find out that perpetrators of shit like this are getting killed here and there, that discourages any bad behavior instantly.

----------
----------
Absolutely heartbraking scenes. Unfortunately all too common in the UK too. Sad times.

Know why? There is nothing discouraging them from such shit. They get fired most of the time, and at worst, spend a week in jail. That is not discouragement. People in society are WAY to hesitant to take matters into their own hands now.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You are always talking about fathers dicks, It's almost like you're trying to tell us something. Was your dad a mean old man and left you scared of violence? Or is your asshole still sore?
Ha ha ha ha ha!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
✊ πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Fuck a law suit I be killing me some nigger bitches if I had a family member treated like that. Shit even if I saw shit like that I would be killing some skanks shit like that ain't right

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A Cold Steel push dagger with 4" blade will instantly civilize these two feral vermin.

Problems like these will stop when the offenders are killed on the spot by family members. News travel fast on today's electronic devices and when people working in other facilities find out that perpetrators of shit like this are getting killed here and there, that discourages any bad behavior instantly.

----------
----------

Know why? There is nothing discouraging them from such shit. They get fired most of the time, and at worst, spend a week in jail. That is not discouragement. People in society are WAY to hesitant to take matters into their own hands now.
I can respect that! 100% πŸ€˜πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP
I've already told my nearest and dearest that no way am i going in one of those. They're akin to prison, as least for me.
There is a short period of time when you know you have dementia/alzheimer's disease. That's when i'm going out...on my own terms.
Already have the means to do it in my gun safe...still hopefully i die in my sleep while dreaming of better days.
I hear that;And I can Respect that Sheit!!!
πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Nursing homes are full of she-boons. Hard Core racist she-boons.
This is so common , attacks on elderly whites, it's happening as you read this.
Sure they get fired, only to be rehired a day later somewhere else.
Racism cannot be fired.
Where is mass media on this !!!!!
Oh that's right, black assaults on whites is acceptable .

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
if it woul be my dad , i would fkn kill her fkn negro , now i hate negros more as i alrdy do....... dont do this job if u dont like it feel poor for the old guy
I'm with U there Gorefriend! Fuck Dat Stinky Crab & Lice infected Sheboon🦍 Primate!!! Back into the Fkn Tree's
🌴🌴🌴 with the Lot of them!!!
🦍🦍🦍...SP

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
..... and whites are the racist ones...... WE ARE NOW, NIGGERS!!!!!

:)

Hint: If you read the article, it tells you stuff.
That fuckin "story" literally turned the whole situation around..... it made the abusive nigger the victim.....
whoever wrote that garbage needs a lesson..... and I'm not referring to a writing lesson.... :)

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Rather than waste time with the obvious racial components in this story, it is the sad reality of how this country treats its elderly. Most people don't have the money when the insurance runs out to put their elderly parents in better facilities. And they are forced to spend their final years at the mercy of cruel, unfeeling people. It isn't just black people. Some of you may remember Donald Harvey who murdered dozens of defenseless elderly people with poison at Drake Memorial Hospital in Cincinnati was white. He was also gay, and he tried to poison his lover. It's a dangerous world out there. If you are old with limited resources, God help you!
🀨🀨🀨🀨🀨🀨🀨

Huge difference. Harvey's is a every ten year killer.
These she-boons are assaulting every second of everyday. White people are hated by blacks.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Nursing homes are full of she-boons. Hard Core racist she-boons.
This is so common , attacks on elderly whites, it's happening as you read this.
Sure they get fired, only to be rehired a day later somewhere else.
Racism cannot be fired.
Where is mass media on this !!!!!
Oh that's right, black assaults on whites is acceptable .

Racism and thuggery cannot be fired, or made to improve, but they can be neutralized so they cease to pose a threat to anybody else down the line. Several inches of steel that is razor sharp on both edges, tapering to a vicious point at the end, and with a very thick central spine to withstand the force of twisting thrusts and bone strikes, have served this purpose to great effect for millenia.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I would have stalked that fat bitch to her home and waited in the bushes . No need to be fired, I'd make sure she couldn't work again!
Dayam Dude! I like your approach; "Balaclava & Baseball Bat Time"
Fuck Ya; I'm getting into it!!!
πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP

You are not serious are you?

How incredible that being literate unlocks a world of knowledge.

So many dumb cunts and so little ammo...

We shall break them old son.

It's like a pecking order. We got rid of forgottencumstain004 and now Colon503 moves up into his notch...

Will these people never give up?
It makes U wonder,doesn't it? Oh Well;No real concern My Friend; Inept Cum stains always wear! πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€ŸπŸ€™...SP

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I worked in palitive care for almost 20 years and this makes me sick...these cunts NEED to have their licences pulled and to be brought up on charges or hauled outside and shot. Fuck these soulless animals.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Who cares he will die anyways
Just things subhumans say

🀭 Hello.

There was another case in Michigan & they arrested the 20 YO guy doing it. Idk why they wouldn't arrest her. Strangely that guy, he recorded it himself. Why would anyone record themselves punching their elderly patients?

You are very badass! πŸ™„

Hispanics are white you pink fucking gorilla.
Hispanics are white, jews are white, blacks are intelligent, and you're watching Saturday morning cartoons in your head

Last edited:
Back