beatings Son secretly films father's abuse in care home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
im speechless. its repulsive and vile. i hope that fucking bitch was personally sued as well and living in squaller.
karma you fucking bitches!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
THAT NIGGER BITCH NURSE NEEDS TO BE TIED TO A LAMPOST AND HAVE HER FAT NIGGER ASS WIPED SO BADLY AND RELENTLESSLY THAT SHE CRIES FOR MERCY. THEN SHE NEEDS TO BE SENT TO THE WORSE BRAZILIAN JAIL AND LOCKED UP WITH 30 HARDCORE RAPIST WHERE SHE WILL BE RAPED ROUND THE CLOCK FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
If i caught that fat sheboon treating my dad like that id cut her big stupid lips off, BLM though amr?

RD81

Rookie
I work in senior care. I've seen stuff but it only took one incident of reporting abuse for me to learn that reporting doesn't help. They openly tell the person that you reported them and you'll be blacklisted in the facility. If you need help you're screwed. They are all hoping you'll quit and the situation resolves itself. It doesn't help that I am white in a predominately black field... they immediately don't like you and you know it. And you know you can't say anything or you're a racist. The only thing I can do is work my shift and take the lights of residents I know are not being treated right. Oh and that results in other people dumping work on you until you're drowning and they're sleeping in the break room. But I do love what I do. It infuriates me to know that stuff like this happens all the time and often results in death but no one is looking into why a 100 year old fell at 3 am and broke his hip but wasn't sent out to the hospital until 10 am. He was old is the cause of death, fuck that it was neglect and administrators know it but do nothing.

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
A family tried that on BC Canada and was arrested and the video was not allowed to be used because it showed the names of the employees.
I thought it's obvious the system is just protecting itself and it's employees. It was pathetic and criminal

methedup77

Well Known Member
I work in senior care. I've seen stuff but it only took one incident of reporting abuse for me to learn that reporting doesn't help. They openly tell the person that you reported them and you'll be blacklisted in the facility. If you need help you're screwed. They are all hoping you'll quit and the situation resolves itself. It doesn't help that I am white in a predominately black field... they immediately don't like you and you know it. And you know you can't say anything or you're a racist. The only thing I can do is work my shift and take the lights of residents I know are not being treated right. Oh and that results in other people dumping work on you until you're drowning and they're sleeping in the break room. But I do love what I do. It infuriates me to know that stuff like this happens all the time and often results in death but no one is looking into why a 100 year old fell at 3 am and broke his hip but wasn't sent out to the hospital until 10 am. He was old is the cause of death, fuck that it was neglect and administrators know it but do nothing.
When you’re you’re paying shit money basically minimum wage? All you’ll get is She-boons. Pay better instead of being a profit miner and the ppl inside wouldn be taken care of…

RD81

Rookie
When you’re you’re paying shit money basically minimum wage? All you’ll get is She-boons. Pay better instead of being a profit miner and the ppl inside wouldn be taken care of…
Yeah if I was putting my loved one into care the first thing I want to know is what is the lowest wage for a caregiver, there are people out there working for 9.50 an hour, no background check, no drug screen. I work at a decent facility and we have people working for us that have State misconduct files. That's serious shit and I know them, they are cool, but I also know what they've done and that they shouldn't be in our facility. But I don't make the decisions.

methedup77

Well Known Member
Yeah if I was putting my loved one into care the first thing I want to know is what is the lowest wage for a caregiver, there are people out there working for 9.50 an hour, no background check, no drug screen. I work at a decent facility and we have people working for us that have State misconduct files. That's serious shit and I know them, they are cool, but I also know what they've done and that they shouldn't be in our facility. But I don't make the decisions.
Oh I’m sure that’s across the board. Not exactly sure of pay. I know it’s low and there’s plenty that shouldn’t be in the facilities. But not many out there want to deal with ass whipping bed pan cleaning etc due to the low pay.

Back