beatings Son secretly films father's abuse in care home (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
ive thought about this - by the time you "know" youve got that shit you are already gone - dreaming about shit that hasnt happened - what you need is a friend with a needle and a full dose - send you to sleep forever - hopefully something else gets me before a brain freeze...
That's perhaps the case for senile dementia, but you can be diagnosed Alzheimer's years before your brain deteriorates to point of having no cognition function. If I was in that position I'd be going out at a time of my choosing.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Yes, that old man died in another nursing home 2 months after that too sadly & then his attacker was found unfit to stand trial later.

I have never heard how it is this simpleton got the job in the 1st place. I think he was remanded a while at least.
Michigan in particular has more strict laws now supposedly out of all 50 US states & it was the late Casey Kasem's family that made that happen. You'd think they would charge the woman in OP's video. 😤
Hint: If you read the article, it tells you stuff.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
All the money these places charge and they put these fat water buffalos in charge, stupid violent shitheads that would fail at serving burgers and fries.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Bitch is Fkn Lucky that wasn't No Family Member of Mine...Fkn Cunt...I'd kick Dat Fat Monkey's🦧 Ass!!!
🤬😡🤬...SP
You are very badass! 🙄

I've told my three sons ... ABSOLUTELY NO NEGROES will have access to me when I am physically or mentally ill! I'll take Asians, whites, or Hispanics IN THAT ORDER!
Hispanics are white you pink fucking gorilla.

hedgerow

simpelton
I've already told my nearest and dearest that no way am i going in one of those. They're akin to prison, as least for me.
There is a short period of time when you know you have dementia/alzheimer's disease. That's when i'm going out...on my own terms.
Already have the means to do it in my gun safe...still hopefully i die in my sleep while dreaming of better days.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I just hope I know when to take that final deep walk into some woods instead of rot away in a fucking home. I have a reasonable fear that I deserve to be abused by two hideous fat brown fucks!

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
If that was Your Gramps;Tell Me U wouldn't!!! Go Ahead;Tell Me how U wouldn't do Shit...B'cuz I legit would knock that Fkn Monkey Out Cold!!
🤜☠️🤛...SP
People who have to hype up their violence with such feigned bravado are not people anyone has to be afraid of. You're speaking from your arse. Also no I wouldn't as my grandfather is an adult and if he did not set up reputable care knowing full well the consequences of old age before he declined to the point that he couldn't do so that is on him. I take no pity on those who are unwilling to help themselves.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
If that was Your Gramps;Tell Me U wouldn't!!! Go Ahead;Tell Me how U wouldn't do Shit...B'cuz I legit would knock that Fkn Monkey Out Cold!!
🤜☠️🤛...SP
A Fkn Monkey to Me Asswipe! Just like U! A Fkn 🐒 Monkey!!! BITCH!!
🖕🖕🖕...SP

People who have to hype up their violence with such feigned bravado are not people anyone has to be afraid of. You're speaking from your arse. Also no I wouldn't as my grandfather is an adult and if he did not set up reputable care knowing full well the consequences of old age before he declined to the point that he couldn't do so that is on him. I take no pity on those who are unwilling to help themselves.
So what your saying is that your a Puff Bitch!!! It's OK...Fruits like U R needed for Men to laugh at!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That big bitch needs a massive slap.
100% Brother! Some New Faggot on the Site seems to think we've got a problem wanting to slap that Bitch out! THE FKN PUFF BOY!!! "Coltons503" is what Puff Boy calls Himself/Herself!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Racist nigger bitch
That's an accurate Description Gorefriend! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
100% Brother! Some New Faggot on the Site seems to think we've got a problem wanting to slap that Bitch out! THE FKN PUFF BOY!!! "Coltons503" is what Puff Boy calls Himself/Herself!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

People who actually do shit like that don't feel compelled to talk about it. You're no different than a soft rapper that talks about being hard meanwhile the hardest thing they've ever encountered in their life was their father's dick.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
People who actually do shit like that don't feel compelled to talk about it. You're no different than a soft rapper that talks about being hard meanwhile the hardest thing they've ever encountered in their life was their father's dick.
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣
That's not bad for an Inept Girly Boy!
Gwampa would B proud! Altho U were probably His Ltl Girl...Weren't U???
Yes of course U were! Savor that itch Girly Boy! Savor that ltl itch!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
You are always talking about fathers dicks, It's almost like you're trying to tell us something. Was your dad a mean old man and left you scared of violence? Or is your asshole still sore?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Hint: If you read the article, it tells you stuff.
You are not serious are you?

How incredible that being literate unlocks a world of knowledge.

So many dumb cunts and so little ammo...

We shall break them old son.

It's like a pecking order. We got rid of forgottencumstain004 and now Colon503 moves up into his notch...

Will these people never give up?

Back