The Bayou Strangler (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Apparently if you live in Louisiana and kill mostly black men, the cops don't care.

dom1.jpg
dom2.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Wayne Williams was another one in Atlanta Georgia, he mainly murdered black children, teenagers and a couple of adult males, but all of them negros. Nobody really cared about black kids going missing, so his murder count was up there in the 30's. He was only convincted of murdering 2 adult males, the prosecution didn't give a shit about the niglets and they had their perpetrator behind bars.

Wayne Williams - Wikipedia

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Nobody cares......js
You don't care, but you took the time to respond to let me know you don't care. Fucking retard
Wayne Williams was another one in Atlanta Georgia, he mainly murdered black children, teenagers and a couple of adult males, but all of them negros. Nobody really cared about black kids going missing, so his murder count was up there in the 30's. He was only convincted of murdering 2 adult males, the prosecution didn't give a shit about the niglets and they had their perpetrator behind bars.

Wayne Williams - Wikipedia
I think they did a thing on him in that show Mind Hunter. I wish that was coming back, I enjoyed it
Title makes me think of the bayside strangler.

I had to look that up, because I hadn't heard of it. There's a hillside strangler and a bayside killer too. They need to get more creative with their names

Last edited:

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
You don't care, but you took the time to respond to let me know you don't care. Fucking retard

I think they did a thing on him in that show Mind Hunter. I wish that was coming back, I enjoyed it

I had to look that up, because I hadn't heard of it. There's a hillside strangler and a bayside killer too. They need to get more creative with their names
Yeah, I've watch both seasons, think I steamrolled them in 2/3 days each, awesome series. We need a season 3 so we can see more of BTK, hopefully Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy get feature on some of the episodes, I am fairly sure Robert Ressler also did interviews with them. I know one of the directors David Fincher said more than likely there will be a 3rd season, but it's just on a back burner while he works on other projects, kind of annoying cause of all of his other projects seem average at best, compared to Mindhunter =/ There is another article on it I just read up on here, maybe it might not be coming back :(

David Fincher on ‘Mindhunter’: ‘I Don’t Know if It Makes Sense to Continue’

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Yeah, I've watch both seasons, think I steamrolled them in 2/3 days each, awesome series. We need a season 3 so we can see more of BTK, hopefully Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy get feature on some of the episodes, I am fairly sure Robert Ressler also did interviews with them. I know one of the directors David Fincher said more than likely there will be a 3rd season, but it's just on a back burner while he works on other projects, kind of annoying cause of all of his other projects seem average at best, compared to Mindhunter =/ There is another article on it I just read up on here, maybe it might not be coming back :(

David Fincher on ‘Mindhunter’: ‘I Don’t Know if It Makes Sense to Continue’
From what I read they're putting the show on hold indefinitely :( I was so looking forward to BTK too, with all the teasers they showed. Doesn't make sense a show that good wouldn't come back with all the other bullshit they have on Netflix

Back