US rapper killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
How much money is in this rapping lark? Bet he's hasn't earned all that much from rapping to be able to buy that motor. Title should read "U.S drug dealer killed".

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
Remember when someone would have to have talent and play an instrument or be able to sing to be remotely famous. I miss those days. Fuck sound cloud rappers.

gandog56

Well Known Member
No you old faggot, unlike the women in your family, mine don’t have to suck dick to make money..

And they don’t fuck niggers.
Sorry, all boys in my family. Unlike you I had to learn my sex in the streets as I had no sisters like you. You do know that the incest you committed with them was against the law don't you? Just because you were like old enough to sit at the table, old enough to eat with yours. You do know how everybody knew if your sisters were wearing panties don't you. By counting the number of dead flies under their chairs. Too bad you found out the hard way they all had the clap.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Does anyone really give a shit, me thinks not.
I'm sure his "entourage" will really miss him, as his death will deprive them of that tiny ephemeral grasp of being associated with a "famous" person. They will just have to return to regular hood rat nigger status. No one gives a fuck about who they are now, they have no "name" to throw about.

Damn, this audio clip fits well..

I'm sure his "entourage" will really miss him, as his death will deprive them of that tiny ephemeral grasp of being associated with a "famous" person. They will just have to return to regular hood rat nigger status. No one gives a fuck about who they are now, they have no "name" to throw about.

Damn, this audio clip fits well..

This nigger piece of shit deserve this, he make one videoclipe that he hang and kill a white child and in the beginning of the video, he and other monkeys beat one teacher.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
No you old faggot, unlike the women in your family, mine don’t have to suck dick to make money..

And they don’t fuck niggers.
1510715398455.gif

Back