What are your gruesome fantasies? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gored

murdersketeer
Seeing 1,000,000,000,000 in my bank account when I wake up one day, not really a gruesome fantasy but rather a very unrealistic one

Me personally, imagines those human filths who tormented me in the past, slowly getting dissected alive while they feel every nanometer of the cuts, as their organs slowly gets ripped out of their bodies. Blood pouring out as they scream in excruciating pain. Adrenaline getting injected into their system to prevent them from passing out, and flesh torn out bit by bit while they are chained up on the torcher table unable to stop what is happening to them. Then, what was harvested from their bodies are cooked, and served to their families. 😆
I like your thoughts. 👹😉

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Setting scumbag motherfuckers who earned it on fire. A mixture of naphtha/gasoline and styrofoam mixed with powdered aluminum, delivered by flamethrower or molotov cocktail, or via a "burn bucket" placed in their room as they are sleeping.

Thick, oily, greasy, hot, and extremely aggressive fire that consumes everything in it's path and cannot be put out unless via a tidal wave or a deluge of foam. One of the most beautiful sounds ever heard in this world has to be the ping and clack of a Zippo lighter's lid being opened and closed.

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
One..... To cut a pedos neck open and fuck his throat with a giant strap on until he bleeds out. While the others are forced to watch.. so they can wonder... what excitement will happen next.

Another.. the film centipede.. I want that with assorted chomos, women haters, rapist and people who are able to hate small children because of their colour. I want them in different ages and colours. And then a purely black centipede, purely white and so on.

Yet another....Cutting up the above ppl and make money on their organs. Cause they need to chip in!!!!!
It's expensive with the upkeep now a days!!! Only selling or giving away to people who really needs it.

*sigh.... the fun I could have

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
One..... To cut a pedos neck open and fuck his throat with a giant strap on until he bleeds out. While the others are forced to watch.. so they can wonder... what excitement will happen next.

Another.. the film centipede.. I want that with assorted chomos, women haters, rapist and people who are able to hate small children because of their colour. I want them in different ages and colours. And then a purely black centipede, purely white and so on.

Yet another....Cutting up the above ppl and make money on their organs. Cause they need to chip in!!!!!
It's expensive with the upkeep now a days!!! Only selling or giving away to people who really needs it.

*sigh.... the fun I could have
I dare you to do these things. I double-dare you!

smokingpoop

Rookie
i like to step on ants and kill them. sometimes i rip off thier legs and make them die real slow like while other ants watch. all while i think of all the ants that ever bit me in the past. thats my greatest fantasy

Back