What are your gruesome fantasies? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wanttokill

NewbieX
As a member of this site, I am sure a lot of you, just like me, has some pretty gruesome yet beautiful fantasies. Let’s all share them here!
My fantasy is to kill those who hurt me and others so freely. Preferably by setting them on fire or stabbing them to the point where my knife breaks off in them while they're still screaming. Far too many piece of shit are out and freely hurting others with no consequences.

Someone very close to me was raped, I plotted for a long time how to kill the guy but I went through every situation in my head and it's basically impossible to get away with murder in the UK, every corner and shop seems to have surveillance. Phones are easily tracked, DNA is everywhere so unfortunately I abandoned it.
What i was going to do however was flay the skin from his face and cut his fat from his body. Break his arms and then if possible hang him upside down to let him suffer, cut his tongue out, gouge his eyes.

I did think about shitting on him but I mean hey, nothing gives the police DNA like a big meaty shit plopped right on the guys face

goddess

Lurker
For me it’s easily becoming a serial killer and taking out all the sluts who bullied me in school. I’d take out easily 6 years of frustration on them. More than likely with a knife. I’d watch them try to fight for their lives, while stabbing them in the face. I’d take their whole future away in an instant if it didn’t mean I was taking mine away too. It’s a little bit easier knowing they are all fat, ugly pigs now though.

hedgerow

simpelton
Can't think of any gruesome fantasies...some of you folks are bad-ass...maybe i'll borrow one of your ideas.

trellbrown23

MIsanthrope

What is MY gruesome fantasy?​

Hunting down, and checking off the list.....TWICE, , putting one in the dome of everyone who's ever bullied or picked on me, slandered my name, or even put their hands on me. Too bad i can't start with my ma, because cancer ate her ass years before I thought of this......

It's mostly in the communitah, so........caucasian people are very safe, no need to worry.

I have a personal bone to pick with the hood.

Alex958

NewbieX
i don’t just fantasize about a “murder” per se, i fantasize about being the leader of some sort of crime organization and being able to have everyone under me fear me and obey me, or face the consequences, i’ve also had a fantasy for a long time, or rather an urge. every time someone turns their back to me, i have this overwhelming urge to stab them to death or do horrid yet beautiful things to them, maybe i’m just sick idk at this point

cereal_killer6.0

This user was banned
Probably fuck all over blood. Not period blood, we just murdered someone blood. I’d want to torture some pedo or rapist for a good 3-4 days then kill him and fuck someone after 😂 so it would probably b nice to have a torture buddy

Back