What made you view gore? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The8OfSpades

The Conspiracy Against the Human Race
First a desperate attempt to feel anything that failed, now because of academic interest I suppose.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
i woke up one day wen i was a child and my tv didnt turn on (i was waiting for Thomas the engine lol).
Instead I found bg.com and I loved it
unfortunately that page doesnt work anymore so i came here

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I've always been fascinated by biology and taxidermy. Death is just cool to me and gore happens to fall under that category. Dont really find it sexually satifying. It's just interesting to see for me.

Danlind95

NewbieX
I watch gore because it shows you the harsh reality of what the world is actually like plus it saves me from killing some motherfucker as I get my urges relieved by gore

ang3l

i come around here sometimes. love shootings vids.
so one of my old buddies got me into the reddit 50/50 challenge. i was curious of course because at the time i had no idea what it was, so i took the bait and jumped in blindly. the first couple were cute dogs, cats, flowers, sunsets things like that. then there was a motorcycle accident where this guy had his head clean cut off by a tire that hit him on the highway. i hadn't seen that stuff so i immediatly felt sick. then i kept doing it and the posts got repetitive so i found goregrish. my story isn't all that interesting but i don't regret one second of it.

Jceed

Fresh Meat
Interest in war and everything that goes with it from a history in colour book as a kid, slowly developed over whats 25 years into something thats probably more morbid curiosity. Baffles me living in a first world country how little value life has in the other corners of the world.

Rip to the lost hosts, ogrish, rotten to name a couple who have fallen on the sword

Vantor

Lurker
Accidentally came across CharonBoat when I was a little kid. I actually ended up becoming interested in learning about how people died (and what to avoid), and the fact that it was taboo made me more curious. Now all these years later, that hasn't really changed. Definitely made me more careful crossing the street though.

john2589

Lurker
Impulse to satisfy morbid curiosity. To call it reality would be too flattering. We are all sitting in comfort behind a screen.

Back