Youtuber reviews goregrish (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He doesn't think before he opens his mouth and gets details wrong. The guy who made hoodsite has been pissed with all the misinformation, so he replies with more vids full of misinformation.
He bounces on his seat when recording = spectrum behavior.
Didn't hoodsite get taken out for animal vids? It sure as fuck wasn't dead asians or niggers

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I heard they have t-shirts.
donotwant-dwight.gif

bushybram

Rockin' the Boat
What kind of bullshit excuse is that. Someone stole our brand doesn't mean you pack your shit up and go home
Something went down. There was a petition on change.org to close hoodsite, I doubt that can shut a site down though.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Something went down. There was a petition on change.org to close hoodsite, I doubt that can shut a site down though.
From what I've heard it was over animal cruelty videos - which will attract all the attention of social media trash, who then put pressure on the hosting company to pull the plug. Classic cancel culture. The only trouble we've ever had here is from animals and child abuse (as in violent beatings). No one cares about Pedro having his head sawn off, or Bao Ling being crushed backwards in a bailing machine. Step on a kitten tho

batman-dark-knight.gif

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
From what I've heard it was over animal cruelty videos - which will attract all the attention of social media trash, who then put pressure on the hosting company to pull the plug. Classic cancel culture. The only trouble we've ever had here is from animals and child abuse (as in violent beatings). No one cares about Pedro having his head sawn off, or Bao Ling being crushed backwards in a bailing machine. Step on a kitten tho

View attachment 577115
Don't fuck with cats....

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Im betting hoodsite didn't have backups, or he'd be back. The host likley wiped the server on him.

Back