Warning:Children 7 children from Al-Bakri family killed in Israeli airstrike (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
tough shit, they kill their own and blame everyone else
muzrats are notorious for doing this. Look at Syria, Assad & ISIS dropping gas bombs on their own people in Aleppo.
Saddam gassing his own people during his regime. Muzrats do it all over the world but who cares? They're only muslims and not human beings.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
I wish you the same motherfucker
Now now abdullah, don't be a cunt all your life. Here is a present:

1698412447626.png

California 2

Just curious
This conflict makes me vomit, we've been watching this shit on TV for years and nothing has ever been done to solve it.
I question how the British and North American media would react if the Russians or any other country committed such crimes,or imagine the IRA carrying out an attack similar to that of Hamas and the British decide to level Belfast. I wonder what the reaction would be.
It is true that in the Arab world there are extremist groups that feed themselves on these events, in fact the genocide of the Palestinians is their oxygen.
In the last 20 years 4 Arab countries were destroyed and then we Europeans complain about the out of control migrations coming from the Middle East. Mark my words very soon we will have terrorist attacks again if there is any kind of resolution in relation to this conflict, I honestly don't believe there will be.
Here's a video of a child having post-mortem spasms, or taking his last breath a beautiful sight indeed.
View attachment 716595

Who are the Jews, the Jews are Semites as well as a large part of the sandniggers, so when we talk about anti-Semitism we are not just talking about kikes but about a whole people which includes Muslims (european tribes that became jewish came after), however when we talk about anti-Muslims the encyclopedia Britanica invented the word Islamophobia, to differentiate two things that are identical.
The Jews were not persecuted because of their religion. Religion was a pretext to save societies from a plague called Zionism. While other cultures and creeds were absorbed into our societies, in the case of Judaism this did not happen, The Egyptians realized this and the rest is history. For example in my country 15% of the population was eradicated just because they were Jews (maybe I have Semitic blood, who knows), imagine the socioeconomic impact this has on a society. It's because? Because Zionists blend into society but only help themselves, that is the main reason.
We look at the United States today, who dominates the banking system? The media, entertainment, the political body?...Has any war between the United States and the Middle East served the interests of the American people? No! Only Zionist interests.
Labeling all sandniggers as barbarians, all kikes as Zionists is the same as thinking that all North Americans are stupid and all Europeans are weak.
Here is a small sample of the purges of Jews in Europe, the classical age is not included, the low middle ages are not included, as well as the years 1700 until the 20th century.
View attachment 716608
And here is arrogant Piers Morgan getting sand nuked in his ass without lube like there is no tomorrow...

Anyway thank you Sarka for your thread.😊

Thank you for explaining that, it was very interesting, certain things I didn't even know about. I honestly think that all groups like Hamas are terrible and should not exist. I am very, very sorry for the good Palestinians and Muslims that are being blown up, and I am also sorry for the innocent jews who were brutaly
killed by the terrorists Hamas. But now Israel could stop all this bombing, they are really going too far, it will only create more hate and not peace that's for sure. In Israel they have extremists too, it's not only in the Muslim world. Overall this is very tragic for both sides and more now for the Palestinians.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Thank you for explaining that, it was very interesting, certain things I didn't even know about. I honestly think that all groups like Hamas are terrible and should not exist. I am very, very sorry for the good Palestinians and Muslims that are being blown up, and I am also sorry for the innocent jews who were brutaly
killed by the terrorists Hamas. But now Israel could stop all this bombing, they are really going too far, it will only create more hate and not peace that's for sure. In Israel they have extremists too, it's not only in the Muslim world. Overall this is very tragic for both sides and more now for the Palestinians.
Without Israel that place was a desert, but who cares.
I know one thing, indiscriminately bombing 2 million inhabitants will not eliminate a terrorist group like Hamas, in fact it will only give them more strength. We seem to have forgotten when the United States and members of NATO tried to eliminate Al Qaeda, which resulted in the creation of more radical groups that were much worse than Al Qaeda itself. Politicians are more interested in giving in to the pressures of the military-industrial complex than trying to find a solution. It is no surprise that in 70 years little or nothing has been done in relation to Palestine and Israel.
And the common people like to have enemies, so they don't think about the big issues in their societies and the show must go one.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Without Israel that place was a desert, but who cares.
I know one thing, indiscriminately bombing 2 million inhabitants will not eliminate a terrorist group like Hamas, in fact it will only give them more strength. We seem to have forgotten when the United States and members of NATO tried to eliminate Al Qaeda, which resulted in the creation of more radical groups that were much worse than Al Qaeda itself. Politicians are more interested in giving in to the pressures of the military-industrial complex than trying to find a solution. It is no surprise that in 70 years little or nothing has been done in relation to Palestine and Israel.
And the common people like to have enemies, so they don't think about the big issues in their societies and the show must go one.
why so many words when a bomb will do just fine?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
One less nest of future terrorists, muslims breed like rats so this cull is justified.
One less nest of future terrorists?

Dude, those 7 dead children represents 7 thousand more radicalized Jew-hating Muslims! For every innocent child a modern military slaughters, is ten more enemy recruits. For every child slaughtered that is then publicized, that's a THOUSAND new enemey recruits!

This conflict makes me vomit, we've been watching this shit on TV for years and nothing has ever been done to solve it.
I question how the British and North American media would react if the Russians or any other country committed such crimes,or imagine the IRA carrying out an attack similar to that of Hamas and the British decide to level Belfast. I wonder what the reaction would be.
It is true that in the Arab world there are extremist groups that feed themselves on these events, in fact the genocide of the Palestinians is their oxygen.
In the last 20 years 4 Arab countries were destroyed and then we Europeans complain about the out of control migrations coming from the Middle East. Mark my words very soon we will have terrorist attacks again if there is any kind of resolution in relation to this conflict, I honestly don't believe there will be.
Here's a video of a child having post-mortem spasms, or taking his last breath a beautiful sight indeed.
View attachment 716595

Who are the Jews, the Jews are Semites as well as a large part of the sandniggers, so when we talk about anti-Semitism we are not just talking about kikes but about a whole people which includes Muslims (european tribes that became jewish came after), however when we talk about anti-Muslims the encyclopedia Britanica invented the word Islamophobia, to differentiate two things that are identical.
The Jews were not persecuted because of their religion. Religion was a pretext to save societies from a plague called Zionism. While other cultures and creeds were absorbed into our societies, in the case of Judaism this did not happen, The Egyptians realized this and the rest is history. For example in my country 15% of the population was eradicated just because they were Jews (maybe I have Semitic blood, who knows), imagine the socioeconomic impact this has on a society. It's because? Because Zionists blend into society but only help themselves, that is the main reason.
We look at the United States today, who dominates the banking system? The media, entertainment, the political body?...Has any war between the United States and the Middle East served the interests of the American people? No! Only Zionist interests.
Labeling all sandniggers as barbarians, all kikes as Zionists is the same as thinking that all North Americans are stupid and all Europeans are weak.
Here is a small sample of the purges of Jews in Europe, the classical age is not included, the low middle ages are not included, as well as the years 1700 until the 20th century.
View attachment 716608
And here is arrogant Piers Morgan getting sand nuked in his ass without lube like there is no tomorrow...

Anyway thank you Sarka for your thread.😊

Holy. FUCK! I have NEVER seen ANYONE be eviscerated that badly on any talking-head show. You can literally see Pier's face turning redder and redder, and Piers is not genetically predisposed to blushing.

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

One less nest of future terrorists?

Dude, those 7 dead children represents 7 thousand more radicalized Jew-hating Muslims! For every innocent child a modern military slaughters, is ten more enemy recruits. For every child slaughtered that is then publicized, that's a THOUSAND new enemey recruits!

Holy. FUCK! I have NEVER seen ANYONE be eviscerated that badly on any talking-head show. You can literally see Pier's face turning redder and redder, and Piers is not genetically predisposed to blushing.
Piers blushed because he knew he was lying when he denied that he had ever said on TV that Hamas beheaded babies. Those images of beheaded babies were AI generated.

Piers is a narcissist who interrupts every interview with his biased narrative.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Piers blushed because he knew he was lying when he denied that he had ever said on TV that Hamas beheaded babies. Those images of beheaded babies were AI generated.

Piers is a narcissist who interrupts every interview with his biased narrative.

I was just in the middle of going back to edit my last post when you wrote that. What I was in the middle of saying was this:

Also, Baseem could hardly get a word in edgewise throughout that first 25 minutes. As soon as Boering came on, he was able to speak in full complete sentences without Piers interrupting him. You can't get more blatantly biased bullshit than that.

Piers also got upset of the word "Fuck." So glad that Baseem managed to get it out that he was apologizing for using bad language in the face of slaughtered children.

Jesus fucking Christ, our priorities are fucked.

Baseem was on the verge of losing his mind, he is so fucking pissed off. And that's what I keep saying. Every child or civilian Israel slaughters, are more adults on the verge of becoming "radicalized terrorists." You can see the barely-controllable rage behind his eyes, and his extremely high rage-filled mannerisms all throughout.

He said his wife's family's homes were bombed and they had to move several times. He said his own family was calling white western media liars regarding Hamas using them as human shields. I believe Beseem. Those were NOT the mannerisms of a pathological liar. Those were the mannerisms of a man who is being told bald-faced lies right to his face.

Fuck liars. Fuck theives. Fuck murderers. Fuck invaders.

Dirlwanger

I was just in the middle of going back to edit my last post when you wrote that. What I was in the middle of saying was this:

Also, Baseem could hardly get a word in edgewise throughout that first 25 minutes. As soon as Boering came on, he was able to speak in full complete sentences without Piers interrupting him. You can't get more blatantly biased bullshit than that.

Piers also got upset of the word "Fuck." So glad that Baseem managed to get it out that he was apologizing for using bad language in the face of slaughtered children.

Jesus fucking Christ, our priorities are fucked.

Baseem was on the verge of losing his mind, he is so fucking pissed off. And that's what I keep saying. Every child or civilian Israel slaughters, are more adults on the verge of becoming "radicalized terrorists." You can see the barely-controllable rage behind his eyes, and his extremely high rage-filled mannerisms all throughout.

He said his wife's family's homes were bombed and they had to move several times. He said his own family was calling white western media liars regarding Hamas using them as human shields. I believe Beseem. Those were NOT the mannerisms of a pathological liar. Those were the mannerisms of a man who is being told bald-faced lies right to his face.

Fuck liars. Fuck theives. Fuck murderers. Fuck invaders.
It's very complicated, 70 years thowing stones and blasting bombs. Now its too late. Like a snake eating its tale.

Back