Warning:Children 7 children from Al-Bakri family killed in Israeli airstrike (3 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Smokey636

NewbieX
Come on guys. You can support Israel or Hamas..but fuck it. How Ca you justify killing children's. Are you for real. Doesn't matter where that child born. This is sad .

Kipper

Rookie
Has anyone noticed that only raghead terrorists take great joy in parading the lifeless bodies of children before the cameras. Civilized people at least try to afford the dead some respect but not these savages. To them these bodies are nothing but photo-ops to further their bullshit victim whinging.

War is going to be fun. Everyone enjoying their comfort is about to be dragged into it.
Wonder if the States will bomb themselves again to have an excuse to invade another country.
If it means we humans are offered the opportunity to massacre devil worshipping savages, I say go for it 🤙

Alex111

Lurker
Not sad about this. Less future terrorists to deal with.
You guys are sick to the core commenting or justifying killing of these innocent babies you can't blame any child if he she going to become future terrorist! You guys need basic education of humanity and ethics.
Any loss of innocent life is unacceptable look at these kids do you fucking think that these little kids knows about religion and the concept behind it! They don't even know what's going on they are just killed by the terrorism of ISRAELIS !

I'm not taking any side shedding blood of innocent civilians was never justifiable nor it is prasiable in any means whether you call it religious or political war !

Educate yourself and Think like a fucking human being! If you thinking killing these kids who might not even know their names properly are the cause of Terrorism! Grow yourself a brain and stop being retard and value the life of being have some sense and consider humanity otherwise you are a Evil and Terrorist if you ever think that murdering kids like this is a solution! Nothing is more important than humanity

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The one holding almost all of the cards, is the only one that can ever have a chance at bringing this bullshit to an end.
So Hamas is a branch office of the Muslim brotherhood, which has vowed to destroy Israel - not negotiate about it - and the Palestinian citizens knowing this voted Hamas to power, and Hamas have cancelled elections ever since.

Who is the problem again?

Gabi2002

This user was banned
dawn-of.gif

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
So Hamas is a branch office of the Muslim brotherhood, which has vowed to destroy Israel - not negotiate about it - and the Palestinian citizens knowing this voted Hamas to power, and Hamas have cancelled elections ever since.

Who is the problem again?
Jesus fucking Christ.

If Russia invaded the United States and started dozing peoples' homes, Americans would IMMEDIATELY form a Hamas and vow to destroy the invaders too.

I don't get the double standards. I really,r eally don't!

PS: Americans would a FUCKLOAD more violent about it than the Palestinians! And don't even try to tell me we wouldn't be!

Rubí rubi

NewbieX
There's a bunch of hypocrites defending Israel or saying Hamas is getting what they deserve but let's be clear FUCK ISRAEL I don't give a damn what happened 70 years ago those fuckers need to be extermined and fuck Palestine for being a bunch of brainless SB and not arming well enough before launching and attack and fuck the US even more for just existing.

Back