Warning:Children *Child Warning* Wellcome to Bosnia (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
War is disgusting. Genocide occurred end of the 20th century, in the heart of Europe, where the developed countries are always preaching abou human rights. It's worse!
Ethnic clensing. The goal was to just move pople off the land, not chase them down and kill them nesseseraly. A lot of times they were just expelled from their homes and the ones that refused got shot. Still not like jews and the Rwanda stuff i would argue.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Ethnic clensing. The goal was to just move pople off the land, not chase them down and kill them nesseseraly. A lot of times they were just expelled from their homes and the ones that refused got shot. Still not like jews and the Rwanda stuff i would argue.
As can be seen in the photos, not all victims were shot dead, some of them were specifically stabbed to death by Serbian soldiers with bayonets.
The Serbs were cruel and insidious with the Bosnians, but then it worked backwards after a while.
For example a Serbian soldier jumped off from the roof of a tall building to death rather than falling into the hands of Bosnians

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
As can be seen in the photos, not all victims were shot dead, some of them were specifically stabbed to death by Serbian soldiers with bayonets.
The Serbs were cruel and insidious with the Bosnians, but then it worked backwards after a while.
For example a Serbian soldier jumped off from the roof of a tall building to death rather than falling into the hands of Bosnians
Some victims are Serbian, some victims are Bosnian, context is not provided for a reason. They are all innocent. They all just wanted to live in peace.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
Some victims are Serbian, some victims are Bosnian, context is not provided for a reason. They are all innocent. They all just wanted to live in peace.
This is not true because all three parties were at war with each other, both Serbs and Bosniaks and Croats. The Bosnians did the worst as they were also attacked by the Serbs and the Croats, but the more significant problem was on the Serbian-Bosnian side.
In these photos, without exception, Bosnian civilians are murdered: some shot dead, some stabbed to death with bayonets, some tortured and killed
These killings were committed by Serbs on Bosnian civilians

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
@Der Wolf

I researched domestic sources an i can confirm that:
images

his name is Milan Vujicic (Serbian name)
004.1.jpg

her name is Kostadinka Grgic (Serbian name)
NunEKmyWZ-wm_vAK4m3_yPuHp7BAJmOZnn3hkE51bAlqa3P-UHG_LGeeOL1VcmcK_7mDdrIstgUuPRAbcscQt5F3W65D6lCIpNZAiZ4

names of these guys are Ljubomir Jurosevic (left) and Dimitrije Alempic (right) (both serbian names)
Ney2SHidqVxWxUlHNqePIavTvt32stx2ET1qqIf5vZtLnSymQeR_4q3t7AQw7lt-3DvjA0MR6KJw8oy1gvHq_lFXe-4FxaoAbj7k1Q

this is Radivoje Lukic (Serbian name)
KSAOLOfNRqxKQNWvpfcx2aB1hRd5iayhZ1lfS_b7xityzNEqfHErkSz7csQuEtZkGS67hEl_LNsn0sGiqZAwQwSzTh0nayGQxVwdxg

k0hVm83UsmwlV8FylPacePwpCmGQ6NMRzRQDo3b4oOpDcWF4CkjWmnb5-ZXba2CxYF_X07W-Cc6mGWMc8EPRJGUrT3MwRMm4xEAGBA

Nenad Beribaka (Serbian name)

I know what i searched i searched it in my native language.

Der Wolf

This user was banned
@Der Wolf

I researched domestic sources an i can confirm that:

his name is Milan Vujicic (Serbian name)

her name is Kostadinka Grgic (Serbian name)

names of these guys are Ljubomir Jurosevic (left) and Dimitrije Alempic (right) (both serbian names)

this is Radivoje Lukic (Serbian name)

Nenad Beribaka (Serbian name)

I know what i searched i searched it in my native language.
Otherwise, it is possible that the Arab Muhajids committed these mutilations and murders, and there is a great fashion for cruelty in Arab Muslim circles.
I found this page I think may be interesting to you, but this couple of Serbian dead dwarfs the deaths of 8,000 men and children

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
Otherwise, it is possible that the Arab Muhajids committed these mutilations and murders, and there is a great fashion for cruelty in Arab Muslim circles.
I found this page I think may be interesting to you, but this couple of Serbian dead dwarfs the deaths of 8,000 men and children
The point i am trying to present to you is that overall all inocent people suffered. Bosnians have such a high number of dead civilians because both Croats and Serbs went against them, but they also didnt refrain from killing Serbs or Croats when they could. The point is that it all started on the day that Bosnian paramilitaries shot up a wedding ceremony and then it is a chan of revenge and trying to expell people from areas that a certan side needed.

grimal855

NewbieX
I have asked a Serbian person about the Bosnia war. Don’t ask. Trust me. Only reason why I pass this message is because we were both drunk.
but he told me that is was to do with the greed of Generals. That is all.

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
I have asked a Serbian person about the Bosnia war. Don’t ask. Trust me. Only reason why I pass this message is because we were both drunk.
but he told me that is was to do with the greed of Generals. That is all.
If you go down deep enough, you discover that people that ran the show profited from the war.

Back