Coronavirus (18 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

KingElvis

Retired
tenor-2.gif

Vwj

NewbieX
Weird one last night in the pub, 2 chinks walked in looked around then left, then about a hour later another walked in had a look around and left, which is a bit strange as it’s a community pub and we don’t get many Chinese in,
I need a tin foil hat

McM

ARSELING
Weird one last night in the pub, 2 chinks walked in looked around then left, then about a hour later another walked in had a look around and left, which is a bit strange as it’s a community pub and we don’t get many Chinese in,
I need a tin foil hat

The third one dripped a liquid on the floor. They've done that in Italy too. It's always the third Chinese.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
VWJ said:
Last night in the pub, 2 chinks walked in looked around then left...it’s a community pub and we don’t get many Chinese.

You and your mates should have set your pints down, immediately went outside, grabbed those cheeky chinks, and gave them a proper bloody ass-whipping.
Let them know you won't tolerate any curtain twitcher chinks snooping about in your pub.
When you came back inside, the other blokes in the pub would have been chuffed and bought each one of you your next pint.

Regards,
-Ward

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
so i don't do stocks but some of my friends are apparently thinking of investing into cruise ship services like norweigan cruise lines since they apparently lost like 50% of their value in the last month. also others are investing into 3M since that brand is like the #1 maker of masks for the virus.

Reactions: DrY

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
so i don't do stocks but some of my friends are apparently thinking of investing into cruise ship services like norweigan cruise lines since they apparently lost like 50% of their value in the last month. also others are investing into 3M since that brand is like the #1 maker of masks for the virus.
They don't fit snug on the whole area of your face so the will not be effective. Has this argument with a customer the other day while she was wearing hers and she's telling me how tight firing it was every time she talked it happened under her chin letting air in 😂

Back