Coronavirus (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Is it not worth considering that us being more developed have the capacity to both identify and report cases of covid and deaths linked to covid more accurately than in poorer countries? I'm not saying they do have a bigger problem than we do and I know that we in the UK only record hospital deaths so even our true figure will be a lot more I just think it could be a contributing factor to the low numbers coming from poorer countries
poor countries do not know how to count, so the numbers are low. they didn't learn the 4 math operations: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
poor countries do not know how to count, so the numbers are low. they didn't learn the 4 math operations: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
who cares about poor people this virus will be a godsend for getting rid of peasants in overpopulated shitholes full of third world trash. Like the USA for a start. :lol:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
They were also dumb enought to vote for the asshole in the first place. I guarantee no democrats or independents listened

Dems are the ones taking it seriously or pushing that bullshit with the intent of convincing stupid people that he literally meant for people to inject Lysol and bleach into their bodies. Are you stupid or are you lying?

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾

1588038242251.jpeg

this is tragic. Poor girl.
Q to the masses - are self inflicted injuries code for gsw To the head?

columbia drs doesn’t have the decency to remove her “not accepting new patients” face page.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Trump doesnt say the true about numbers.

52.000 deaths
Tell what blood type.
Tell what number of men.
Tell about how Many are fat.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
these medics seriously can't make up their fucking minds, first when covid 19 made the news they said smokers are more likely to get affected, now apparently its the other way around...

The Chinks probably designed it that way because most of them smoke. Cigarette Smoking is on the decline with us round eyes in the civilized countries.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
No Fuckin Surprises there,Is there? Just look at Her,And U can see right away,The Fkn Scum POS that she is!!! FKN JIG!!!...SP
I know several people whose vulnerable parents were taken advantage of by this type of subhuman. Im glad she was arrested.

Back